Before the Dawn

visitor

Why do I feel so bad about Frank? It’s not like I love him or anything, we’re not even friends, and I mean I want to kill him. I pulled my shirt off and climbed under the hot blast of my shower. Under the water is the only time I ever feel truly at peace now. I’m brought out of my tranquil state by a knock at the door. Who the hell could that be, no one ever comes up this way. I got out of the shower and slipped on a pair of boxers, completely forgetting about the rest of my clothes, I’d probably end up killing whoever was disturbing me soon anyway. I opened the heavy oak door to find Frankie standing there shivering and crying. I swooped onto him, pulling him in a tight hug.

“What’s wrong honey?” I asked him, shocked by the sweetness and compassion evident in my voice.

“You,” he mumbled, and I pulled away from him, closing the door that was letting a draft in. As I closed it, I saw a black car at the bottom of the hill my home is situated on. There was someone inside it, in the driver’s seat. Frankie’s heart beat was fast and erratic, whereas this person’s was slow and calm. I peered at the car closely and saw Mikey Way sitting there, glaring up at the house. Well that was, unexpected to say the least. I closed the door, smirking at Mikey before locking it. The door can only be opened from the inside, and only by me didn’t he know that? Didn’t he know that he had just sent his friend into my lair, and he would never come out again, well at least not alive.
I breathed outward, allowing a worried and serene look to grace my face, before turning to face Frank.

“What do you mean, me?” I asked him, conviction and confusion in my voice.

“A-after you left, I was so happy that I told Mikey everything about you, and he told me that you were a relative of his, and that you were a va-va-vampire.” He stuttered.

“He’s right,” I said, taking a step towards him. He took a step away, and his heart rate increased.

“S-stay away from me,” he cried.

“Don’t be scared Frankie, you weren’t before, remember?” I said in a sickly sweet voice.

“Yes, but M-Mikey said you were going to kill me.”

“You believe him?”

“He’s my best friend, and his dad is a great vampire hunter, I only just met you, whatever we had wasn’t real, you were going to kill me.” I smirked and glided towards him at a super speed, so I was grasping his arms before he had time to blink. He looked into my eyes, and there was so much fear in them, it was kind of endearing, he was as innocent as a child. I kissed him slow and soft, deepening it gently, and he pressed his body into mine, momentarily forgetting his fear and purpose for being here.

“Did that feel real?” I breathed in his ear, and he whimpered.

“Yes,” he mumbled against my chest. Then I held him close to me and felt him fumble around in his pockets. I gasped as I felt the tip of a stake against my exposed chest, right above my heart.

“I could kill you right now, I’d stop your reign of terror and save lives,” he whispered, but I relaxed slightly at him saying ‘could’ because that meant he was hesitating.

“But do you want to?” I asked him.

“Yes,” he said, gritting his teeth. I lifted his head and made him look in my eyes. I brought his face to mine and kissed him softly.

“Do you really want to,” I whispered against his mouth, and he sighed.

“No, I love you,” he said, dropping to the floor and curling into a ball sobbing.

“Then don’t, Frankie it’s really simple,” I said, feeling guilty for making him feel like this, it’s all my fault. I should always just kill my victims, why mess around with their emotions first? I know why, because I felt something different for this boy.

“But you’re a vampire Gerard, a monster,” he whispered, and that hurt me coming from him. I don’t know why, but when I’m around him I feel more human that I ever have.

“You can change that,” I said, and my words shocked both of us, but they were true.

“How?” he asked me, his eyes widening.

“Be mine forever,” I whispered, taking his hands and lifting him off the floor, his weapons forgotten and left on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, sorry it sucks, and it's short, and it's late, forgive me?