Before the Dawn

Just sleep

“You can change that,” I said, and my words shocked both of us, but they were true.

“How?” he asked me, his eyes widening.

“Be mine forever,” I whispered, taking his hands and lifting him off the floor, his weapons forgotten and left on the floor.

He didn’t resist me, or even consider moving. I saw nothing but submission in his eyes, but I didn’t want to just take him in his shocked state, I wanted him to beg to be turned. I leaned down and brushed my lips against his neck, almost kissing it. He gasped and pushed into me slightly, and I knew I had him. I pulled away, and he whined and looked up at me.

“Frank, you need to know what this means.”

“I have an idea, you’re going to bite my neck, drink a bit of blood, I’ll drink some of yours and bam, I’m a vampire, right?”
I chuckled at his naive and childish outlook on things, but I was glad he wanted to be a vampire.

“Alright then, you’ve almost got it right. This would also include us being life partners, are you ready for that kind of commitment?”
I just had to be sure, even if he was only going to say no, I had to be sure.

“Do you mean like lovers?”

“Yes,” I mumbled, and if I wasn’t dead I knew I would have blushed, but Frank blushed for me.

“Well, are you sure you want me to be your lover? We only just met and I’ve never had a boyfriend before,” he mumbled, looking at the floor. I suddenly felt a pang of overwhelming guilt for taking away the innocence of this boy, but I suppose no matter how hard I try to convince myself I only wanted a meal out of him, but I know now I sensed something from him, and I like him. He’s the boy I’ll make my life partner.

“I really do, I knew from the second I met you I wanted you Frankie, I didn’t realise you could ever feel the same way.”

“I did, what about Mikey?”

“Mikey sent you in here to kill me?”

“Yes.”

“Would you have killed me if Mikey hadn’t convinced you I was evil?”

“I don’t know, I always thought it would be cool to be a vampire, I mean you get to stay young forever, but I thought vampires traveled alone?”

“Only once their life partner passed away, you never find another mate.” I said, and he shifted uncomfortably.

“Do I get a choice about becoming a vampire?”

“Yes, but the problem is that I can’t let you leave now, you’ll go back to Mikey, so either you become a vampire or I erm, I kill you.” His eyes widened, but then he nodded his head, just accepting the fact that I was still a vampire.

“Alright, I’ll be a vampire then.” He shrugged his shoulders, and I felt a little bit
Mad that he wasn’t treating this like a big deal, because it was a big deal.

“Let’s begin. Get down on your knees and take off your shirt.” He stared at me for a second, before doing as he was told. I tried not to look too much at his beautiful torso, and focused more on what I was about to do. I brushed my hand along his cheek and entwined my hand in his hair. I pulled him up roughly and sunk my teeth right into his neck. His blood was hot and sweet, and I found myself getting slightly carried away, close to draining him. I forced myself to pull away, and quickly opened my own veins with the blood from my wrist. As it gushed out I pushed it to the mouth of the only just conscious Frank, and forced the blood to trickle down his throat. His eyes shot open and he began sucking on my wrist hungrily, and I couldn’t help smirking at him. There was a powerful lust in his eyes I had longed to see, and now it was hear I knew it would never go away. I had tainted him forever; he will be my lover forever.

“I’m a vampire now Gerard?”

“Yes baby, sleep now so you can be all strong for tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?x
i know it's been like FOREVER sice i updated and i'm very sorry bout that... hope its ok?
just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERARD WAY coz he's thirty one today so YAY for him
i know it's really sad but i baked a cake with blood icing... my family think i'm weird, hehe