Losing you is painful to me.

Saving lives

Billie Joe's POV

I had the worst headache ever. I wasn't even sure why - had I been drinking last night? Because I don't remember. Maybe I don't even want to. I opened my eyes slowly and the sun almost burnt them. I wanted to close my eyes. Then I realized something. I wasn't at my home. I was out. What the hell did happen? I forced myself to remember. It hurt, just thinking hurt so much. I asked if Mike could hang out with me, that's what I remembered. Oh, and I decided to tell him about my feelings. Did I do it? I had drunk quite a lot.

I tried to get up, but I felt an awful pain. I noticed that there was blood on the ground. Had I been fighting? Damn it. I promised to stay away from fights. Adie, my wife, would be very mad at me if she knew. I was sure that she was hating me right at the moment. I didn't go home. I would have done that, but if someone really had beat me up, I couldn't do that. I finally got up. It still hurt like a hell, but I just had to get used to the feeling.

There was a lot of blood around me. But I was alone. Or was I? I saw something black. It looked like a big bag. Maybe there was a bomb and someone really wanted to kill me? Yeah, sure, who wouldn't want to kill me? I was rich and the place where I was, was full of criminals. They didn't care about my feelings or my family, they wanted my money. I had to check my pockets.

I was right. My money, my keys, my phone - everything was gone. I sighed and decided to go and see what that "bag" was. Because it didn't look a bag anymore, when I've watched it for a while. If it was a bomb, then it was.

I walked slowly because it hurt so much. There was something broken inside me and that things wasn't my heart. The things was covered in blood. It didn't move. I moved closer and I saw that it was a man. Was he dead? It was scary. Soon I knelt down, next to the man. I touched him, trying to wake him up. He didn't wake up. I couldn't see his face because he was facing the ground. I moved his head so I could see his face.

And the only thing which wasn't broken inside me - my heart - broke.

"Mike?" I asked and touched him. I wanted to be a superhero and I would have a power which would make him wake up. It was so wrong, so wrong.

"Just wake up, Mike. We need you here, I need you here!" I told him. Every word was true. I couldn't even think properly. He was laying on the ground. He wasn't breathing. He was my bandmate, my best friend, my love.

Mike didn't hear me. He couldn't answer. He couldn't even get up. I had to get help. I was going to take my phone, but then I remembered. It was gone. I tried to find Mike's phone too, but it was gone.

"No, this can't be happening, Mike. Do you hear me?" I tried to ask, but my words disappeared because I sobbed so much. There wasn't a phone, I couldn't call help. We weren't even in a city. There a lot of bad things around you if everyone knows you. And sometimes you just want to have fun without someone asking your autograph or taking pictures of you. That's why I was here, in the countryside. I think the bar was closed. There was no cars and it was too silent.

I wasn't strong at all, but I knew I had to carry him. I needed to try. The bar would be open at night, but I think it was a morning. We didn't have time. We needed to try. I needed to try.

So I carried him. I think I walked a few miles but I didn't find anyone. Mike wasn't any better. He was laying in my arms. I was trying not to think that he was gone. He couldn't be. He had so much things to do and so much things to see. He even had a child!

Soon I was too tired. The sun was shining and it was too hot. My head hurt and I was still bleeding.

"Mike, now get up. This isn't fun anymore. This is a joke, right?" I asked and stroked his bloody hair carefully. He didn't answer. He didn't even more. I was so tired. I laid next to him. I whispered some great jokes to him. I even laughed.

"Shit! What happened?" Someone woke me up. I looked at the man who was staring at me worriedly. I looked around and I remembered that we need to get Mike to hospital.

"Mike needs help," I answered tiredly. The man understood and helped me and Mike into his car. He started to drive very fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long. I've planned this chapter a long time ago, but I was busy and I couldn't write it until now.

Thanks for your comments! I really thought I wouldn't get those, but I did. Thank you, everyone. I hope you'll like this in the future too :)