Losing you is painful to me.

I wrote this two years ago with my friend and it was just a joke. Everything we wrote is in this story, but now it's more "real". It isn't so funny anymore.

I don't think this is going to be a long story, but who knows?

*****

Green Day is one of the most popular bands in the world. Almost everyone knows them. They're awesome persons and they all have their own lives.

Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer and the guitarist, is fed up with his life. He has a wonderful family; a beautiful wife and lovely children. He tries to find something else. And when he actually finds something, he can't get it.

Mike Dirnt, the bassist, divorced a few years ago. He has a child, but she lives with her mom. Mike doesn't have anything else than Green Day. He could have, but he has a warm heart. He doesn't want to destroy anyone else's life even if he could make himself happy.

Tré Cool, the drummer, wants to spend his life partying all the time. He doesn't care about anyone else than himself. He has two kids, both has a different mother. Everyone wants to have sex with him and he wants to have sex with everyone. Sometimes this can make his life difficult.
  1. "Just tell me."
    Billie wants to hear something but Mike can't tell it to him.
  2. Saving lives
    Billie Joe needs to do something or something bad will happen.