Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 27

**Frank’s POV**

I’ve been avoiding Sam for a while now. We’re still together and all, I just feel like I’ve lost every connection I had with her. It’s not even like I intended to do that, it just happened.
Normally I would have tried to fix whatever was holding us apart, but I was too busy trying to keep Gerard sane and cheer him up. There’s just no time left to work on my own problems.

I think Sam has noticed it too. She’s out at every chance she gets and if she can’t go out, she’s in her bunk avoiding everyone. I don’t know what makes her do that, but I don’t even care all that much. There are people who need me and I will be there for them.

Gerard’s been keeping my attention on him all the time. He’s a sobbing mess. Ever since his bitch of a girlfriend declared that she’s pregnant, he’s been asking her to go to the doctor. He’s not even excited about being a father, but he’s there for her and he wants to know that his baby is alright, which I can’t blame him for. I would want to know too.

She, however, has refused to go anywhere. She wants to raise the baby in the most natural way possible. For fuck’s sake, this isn’t natural. Just see a damn doctor already and get your kid checked. Her refusal and most of all her reasoning is annoying me so much. That’s really not a reason and once you see that your boyfriend is having a hard time, you usually try to cheer him up, don’t you? Yeah, she doesn’t do that. She just leaves him with me.

On the other hand, I can’t complain, because this is giving me a pretty good reason to hold him in my arms. I’m not over him and now I don’t think I will ever be. I just don’t know how he can’t see it. I’d never make him feel like this. I’d be a much better boyfriend than that slut could ever be a girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really fucking short again, but we have yet to find out how exactly to continue this story. To make up for the unbelievably long wait and the shortness of this chapter, I will do my best to have another chapter up tomorrow of the day after.

I'm also being shameless again and promoting my blog, which you can find here.

Thanks for still being with us, maybe leave a comment and watch out for another update in the next days. :)