Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 26

*Gerard's POV*

"No, Gerard! I refuse to go!"

"But why? It's a completely normal procedure. That's just to..."

"No! Gerard, I do not want to visit the doctor. I want to raise this baby in the most natural way possible."

"But what if something happens?" I asked Amelia with pleading eyes. "It's my child as well."

"Well try carrying it!" She hissed and stormed out.

This is not fair. It's been two weeks since Amy announced the pregnancy. She's has been refusing to visit the doctors office. It's just not fair. It's my child as well. What if, god forbid, something does happen? We wouldn't know, until it would be to late. How on earth does she plan on giving birth?

Luckily Frank has been really helpful. He hates Amy, I can tell. Hate is a strong word, but that's the truth. But he's been here for me. He comforts and helps and that's all I actually need right now.

Amelia doesn't even show any signs of pregnancy yet. I know it's early, but there should be something. Anything at all.

And Frank hasn't spent almost any time with Sam. And I really like that. Yeah, she's still with us on the tour bus, but Frank puts all his effort into making me happy. I feel bad for using him, but I feel like he actually doesn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
How many times will I have to say I'm sorry for you guys to forgive me. I fail as well. I am ready for your angry comments. *don't hurt me*