Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 5

*Frank's POV*

This morning I woke up to rumbling in the bunk above mine. Oh god, not again!, was the only thing I thought, before someone was rushing past me, clearly in a hurry.

What the hell?

I decided to check what happened and ended up finding absolutely nothing interesting. Sadly, I wasn’t in the mood to sleep anymore, so I got back to my bunk, grabbed the Playgirl magazine I hid under my pillow and went back to the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, ‘reading’ my magazine in peace.

Soon the peaceful atmosphere, I was only able to enjoy for some time, was destroyed by Gee walking in, in nothing but his boxers and a random shirt, I assumed he had found on the floor.

“Whatcha reading, Playboy?”, he grinned, clearly amused.

I tried my hardest to look calm, but ended up blushing like mad, quickly hiding the magazine. I must’ve looked like a tomato.

We talked for a while, mostly just joking around. God, he even told me not to be embarrassed about reading the Playboy!
Before he left though, he suggested we go out tonight. Just the two of us.

Up until then everything was fine and I was clearly looking forward to it, but then he said he could be my wing man. My face fell instantly. What was he thinking?

___________________________________________________________


When 9 pm came around and Ashley still hadn’t returned from wherever she was, Gerard silently reminded me of his promise to take me out.
Oh great, I totally forgot about that.

I quickly threw on black skinny jeans and a Black Flag shirt and put on some eyeliner to look at least a bit presentable and made my way towards Gerard, who was already waiting for me with a grin on his face.

“Ready for some hot time?”, he winked at me.

If only he knew how much I wanted said ‘hot time’ with him, instead of some girl, he was going to pick for me.

In response to his statement, I only smiled half-heartedly, trying not to make it too obvious, that I wasn’t going to get any tonight.

When we got to the club, he decided to go to, we were greeted by the doorman, who let us in without checking my ID. Wow, that was a first. With my height, I’ve never gotten in anywhere without an ID.

As soon as we set foot into the building we were hit by a cloud of smoke, mixed with sweat and the sent of lots of alcohol.
I tried not to smile, because in that moment I decided to make myself a hell of a night, get drunk off my ass and not remember this by tomorrow.

The smile still apparent on my face, I tugged on Gee’s arm, leading him to the bar and buying us both drinks.

This was going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why hello there :)
I hope you're enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. :D

Now, do you think we could manage to get to know every subscriber?
I think you should all leave a comment to let us know you enjoy this story, cause you're the ones that keep us going! :)