Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 6

*Gerard's POV*

We were sitting by the bar, randomly looking around. Every inch of my existence wanted to walk to the middle of that dance floor and lose it. Every being there seemed to be having the time of their life. 'This would be the perfect night for a single man' I thought. I shrugged that thought out of my mind. I have Ashley, I love her more than anything.

I noticed Frank looking at his glass filled with appetizing liquid. He seemed blank, like his thoughts we're else where.

"Frankie, I doubt you'll be getting some just sitting there.." I grinned.

He looked up, smirking. "I know, I just... " he shrugged. "But you go dance, I can see that you want to Gerard" Frank took another sip from his drink.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm tied down, Frank. And I'm happy. You're the one that needs to get laid"

He smiled. "Well, I guess I'm a little too sober for that. Bottoms up!" He smiled, as he finished his drink.

I drank mine too and ordered another round. Frank wanted to pay, but I didn't let him. I insisted that I must pay, seeing that he paid for the last two rounds.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Time Lapse.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Y'kno, Is my night out too, I think I wanna dance." I slurred. I was noticeably drunker than Frankie, although we had consumed the same amount of alcohol. How was that possible, given his height. That boy is considered 'fun-sized'. I laughed at that.

"Frankie boy, you a-are funnn- sized" I laughed and pointed at him.

"Oh yes, and you my friend are drunk." He smiled. That made me smile, at least I managed to make him happy tonight.

"S'not true, prove it." I crossed my arms. I'm a very stubborn drunk.

"I won't have too. Your head will do it for me tomorrow" He winked at me.

"Whatevs, I am going dancing!" I yelled and disappeared into the masses.

I felt random people grinding into me, dry-humping and touching everywhere. This is going to be one hell of a night...
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise, you will be pleasantly surprised by the next chapter. Love you commenters. ^^
xoxo,
K.