Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story

Escaping the truth.

It's raining cats and dogs: canceled ?

" We have a massive amount of rain coming in today. Many parts of Liverpool will be closed today in floods and rain and most of the airports have been canceled and will not be up and going before the rain is fully gone; later this week "

I heard the telly say from the living room. Zed had woken up before me and turned on the T.V.
" What's happening " I rubbed my eyes. I was standing half naked by the door that separated both the living room and the bed room.
" There's an awful amount of rain coming in this week, I'm sorry but you won't be able to go before later this week " Zed said.
I couldn't do anything else but to nod. I went over to the couch and sat down beside him.
" You slept well ?" Zed asked. I nodded lightly and rubbed my eyes once more.
" why aren't you talking ? something wrong ?" Zed ask worried.
I shook my head and started miming something.
" You.. haven't.. brushed.. your teeth.. you haven't brushed your teeth, is that it ?"
I nodded. " Go do it then, I'll be waiting right here " Zed pulled out a slight smile on his face. I nodded and got off the couch.

The bathrooms in these hotels were nice. They practically had EVERYTHING you could possibly need, even toothbrushes - unused of course - that you could take and use, for free.
i picked up one of the brushes - it was red, my second favorite color after black - put some toothpaste on it and placed it on my teeth, and started brushing, of course.
I hummed on a little song i'd like to call ' brush your teeth ' and it goes like this:

" Brush your teeth properly "

I giggled. Grace, one of the people taking care of us back at the orphanage had sung me that song ever since the first time that I had gotten in there. That was one of her many ways to make me smile. I missed her a lot.
I washed my face a bit to get all the sleep away, wiped it and got back to the living room where Zed was sitting and having a serious conversation with uncle Bernard. I decided to return to the bathroom and put on a robe before I went back again.

" What's up " I questioned as I walked in. They both went quiet. " Did you see the news? " Uncle Bernard asked. I nodded lightly " Yeah I've seen the news, alright. What about it ? "
" Yeah since-- you okay what ? we'll have to leave today "
" What, how ? the news said that almost every single airport were closed, how will we get outta town ? "
Bernard giggled. " You have no idea who I am, do you ?"
I scratched the back of my head. " Um.. you're my uncle, right ? "
He giggled one more. " Haha, go put on some clothes, pack your stuff, I'll be back in a few minuets. "
" But what about Zed ? "
" I'm sure that he can come with us, don't you think ? I mean we did call, didn't we ?" He looked over at Zed who was nodding rapidly.
" Alrighty then, get ready, I'll be right back. " I nodded wile looking over at Zed. Bernard left the room with the phone attached to his ears. He was clearly calling someone, or something.

" I think I'm gonna go and take a shower " Zed got off the couch.

" Sure, I'll go and pack"

" Sure" He nodded

** Later On **

Zed, Bernard and I were standing outside the hotel, the rain ha stopped so we didn't have to worry to get wet.
" So where's that dude with your car ?"
" He said that he would be here any minuet-- oh look, there he is "

The dude exited the car and handed over the key to Bernard.
" We hope that you enjoyed your stay and we would be pleased if you could find your way back to us in the nearest future " He bowed.
" yeah I'll make sure to tell about you to the company" Bernard smiled.
All three of us got in the car, he put the car keys in the engine and dove away.

" Where we going ? "

" Didn't you find it odd that I was driving a car when I actually live far away from here ?"

" Yeah but I assumed that you had rented it or something"
Bernard smirked.

"Please stop smirking like that and tell me where we're going "

" I will when we get there "

I looked over at Zed. He was looking out of the window with his earplugs in. I stroked his cheeks lightly. He turned his face around.
" You okay ?"
He nodded. He removed on of his plugs.
" Yeah I'm alright, what was that all about ?"

" He refuses to tell me where we're going "

"Oh well don't worry, I'm sure that he know what he's doing "

" I sure hope that you're right " I nodded.

" Me too "
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I was more than exited to post this chapter. Hehe, I was sick from school today and it was raining a lot outside so that was kinda the inspiration. And yes I do think that there'll be a flood here, if you see the rivers then you WILL agree with me.
Anyways, please comment and tell me what you think about the chapter/story or if you think i need to re-write something or SOMETHING.
Thank you again for reading, means a lot :D