Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story

Escaping the truth.

Wake up !

I stood up from the bed. Zed was laying right beside me and mumbled a few sentences in his sleep. I couldn't tell what he was saying, but it had to have something to do with spiders, which I knew he hated.
The room was dark and cold.

" No, don't do bite me, no don't--don't ! " Zed moaned in his sleep.
He had been talking a lot for at least an hour, or maybe two, which had woken me and seated me right beside him. I thought of what had happened earlier that night.
I put my head in my hands and wiped it a little.

I stood up from the bed, eventually and went over to the window.
I looked at the beautiful view.
I had never seen this before. All the lights from the city. It was as if all of my pain just disappeared within seconds. It was so beautiful.
Stop sounding like a girl, Matthew, I told myself.

" Are you okay there, Matt ? " A soft voice asked sitting up on the bed.
Zed had unfortunately been woken up when I had gotten off the bed.
Turns out that he was very sensitive to sudden movements.
" Yeah I'm fine, just thinking " I answered trying not to worry him.
" About what ? "
" Nothing and everything "
" Okay " He said " well tell me if there's something special that you're thinking about "
" Sure " I said walking over to the bed and entering it once again.
Zed put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
" I love you " He whispered silently into my ears. He had probably thought that I had fallen asleep, but I wasn't, I was lying wide awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, the clock is almost 3 in the morning, I'm extremely tired and i have to wake up really early tomorrow so I might have written something wrong, my apologies.
chapter was actually inspired by my window, especially the part when he looks outta the window.. ( I went out and got some snacks when I noticed all the lights outside ) and yeah, Matthew do sounds a little feminine, idk, what's your opinion ?
and again, sorry about the short chapter, i have had a lot to think about this week when it comes to school and all that shit, but I managed to write this so what do you think ?
comment, please ?