‹ Prequel: Take Me Home

Concert Weirdo + Concert Weirdo = x

Cave In

After the concert, Nina walked to the parking lot but suddenly there was someone hold her hand. She turned her head and caught Alex was there. Alex smiled. “Hey, how are you doing? Are you go to college?”

Nina smiled. She really missed Alex. “I’m totally fine. I go to Seattle University. I go back here every weekend. How about you? What do you feel about coming back to Baltimore?”

“I’m really fine,” Alex said. “But I don’t go to college for focused in my band.”
“Cool.”
“So, why did you leave me when I hold your hand and er – almost kissed you in Panic At The Disco concert?”
Nina really hate to remember that concert. That was the most embarrassing moment ever. “Well,” Nina said. “I’m just surprised when you kissed me. It’s like 1 year dreaming of you and – “
“Do you like me? For 1 year?”
“Are you don’t realize it?”
“I’m not. I thought you like Stephen – “
“No, I loved you for a long time ago but I kept it as a secret. I don’t want to ruined our friendship.”
“Why didn’t you tell me? And why you gone without a clue? Did you know that I miss you so bad?”
Nina felt she was wrong. She started to cry. “I thought you didn’t love – “
Alex pulled Nina closer and hugged her. He let her cried.
“I love you, Nins,” Alex said. “Still love you.”
Nina wanted to cry out loud but she won’t. She released herself from Alex’s hug and opened the car door.
“Where’d you go?,” Alex asked. He seemed confused. “Why you didn’t say anything?”
“I love you, Alex,” Nina said. “Used to. But I still love you as a friend.”
She got in to the car. Alex looked so confused and knocked Nina’s car window. Nina, with little tears opened the window.
“Why you said that?,” Alex said. “I love you with all my heart!”
“I’m tired waiting for you!,” Nina said. Her voice little shaking. “My love has been given to someone else!”
“Who? Is that your hobby, watching concert made you got a boyfriend?”
“Alex, face it! I’m taken!”
“By who? Tell me!”
“Why you really want to know?”
“I’m still your best friend.”
“Okay, he’s Eric Jones. I met him in Indonesia.”
“WHAT?,” Alex surprised. “You take 3 years high school in Indonesia?”
“Yes.”
“WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME? AND THEN YOU MET HIM? Oh, congratulation!”
“GET OVER IT, ALEX!”

Nina drove her car away, cried out loud, and let herself drown in slow music on the radio.

Alex watched Nina went away. She became a daydream away. They never said goodbye because goodbye means an end.

Alex going to missed this girl again.
***