Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Thirteen

I woke up and right away I knew something wasn't right, I got up and pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked out into the hall and to the living room. I seen Matt watching tv, "Mattie? What are you doing up so late?" He sighed, "Come here..." I walked over and sat next to him, "Yeah?" He looked down, "You know how much danger you and Kayden are in now? I don't think you and Brian are thinking this through, you could loose your son Blaire." I sighed, "I'm leaving for awhile," I started towards the door, "Not by yourself," I turned to see Jimmy walking towards me, "We haven't talked in awhile, it'll be nice to catch up, right?" I sighed and nodded, "Yeah Jimmy, come on." He smiled at me and we walked out of the loft and down the stairs,not even half way out of the building, Jimmy sighed, "He's right you know?" I stopped, "Why does everyone keep saying that Matt's right?" Jimmy looked at me, "Blaire, you know you've always been like family to us and now you and Brian have Kayden, he's the first kid anyone in Avenged Sevenfolds had, we need to start thinking about other shit and focus on protecting what's important to us." I looked up at Jimmy, "Why'd you do it Jim? You got Brian into the fights, why?" He sighed, "You seen him at the fights Blaire, Brian can kick ass when he needs to and he knows not to fight unless it's approved by Matt or myself." Before I could think of something to say to Jimmy, my phone rang, the caller I.D. read Matt[\i], I answered, "Yeah?" He sighed, "You and Jimmy need to get back here, now. After you left Zack came in, I didn't notice that he left with Brian, I just got a call from Brian, he said that after the fight a couple of the guys left and looked like they were coming this way, if he find out I let you leave, he'll kill me." I sighed, "Alright, we're coming back right now," I hung up and looked at Jimmy, "Come on, we gotta go back before one of them blows a gasket." He nodded and we started walking back, we finally were on the last set of stairs when I heard it, bang![\i], I took off up the stairs, I was almost to the door when Jimmy grabbed me, "Wait," he went to the door and walked in, Johnny walked out carrying a bawling Kayden, Matt and Jimmy followed, I felt my heart sink, my baby got shot....

Once we were at the hospital I sent a text out,

To:
Maxi Bear
Ronnie!
Vlad!
Please, come to the hospital, Kayden got shot...[\i]

I sat there when Brian walked in, he hugged me, I felt him get ripped away from me, "My nephew got shot because of you!!" I looked to see a very pissed of Max holding Brian, with a look like he wanted to kill him. Ronnie grabbed him and pulled him from Brian, "Max! Calm down!" We went into Kayden's room where he was sleeping, "He's going to be okay, right?" I turned to see Vlad holding a medium sized stuffed tiger, I smiled slightly, "He should be." She smiled, "Good, I got him this," she walked over and sat it on the chair next to his bed, I smiled, "He'll love it Vlad."