Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Five

Vlad, thank god, she walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, "Why'd you go back out?" She smiled, "Forgot my phone, duh." I laughed a little, "Well anyway, do you really want to know what happened?" Matt nodded, I went over and sat down on the other side of the couch, "I found out I was going to have Kayden two days before Brian dumped me for cheating. I was going to tell him after your concert that night, but he said he can't be with a girl who will lie and cheat on him every chance she gets." I explained everything to them, Matt looked at Zack who was looking at Vlad every so often.

I heard the door open and close, "So what you're trying to get everyone to believe is that I dumped you because I thought you were cheating on me and you were going to tell me that you were having my kid?" I turned to see Brian, "Bri, what are you doing here?" He smirked, "Well, I was on going with my date to the movies and I remembered Zack telling me you still live here so I figured I'd stop in and we could talk. Just you and me Blaire?" I looked down, "Okay." We walked out into the backyard and I shut the back door, Brian turned to me, "Why didn't you tell me?! Were you going to keep him from me the entire time?" I sighed, "Brian, I was going to tell you and then you broke up with me, I'm sorry I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to take my son away from me, without even giving it a second thought!"

Brian walked over to me and grabbed my arm, "Listen, there's no way I would even think about taking him from you, but I do want to share him, he's my son too after all. With me touring with the band all the time and....everything else, I want him to be here with you where he might be safe. So, what's his name? When's his birthday?" I sighed, "His name's Kayden Maxwell Green, after my brother and I used my last name because I thought you wouldn't want him, his birthday is, I think you'll laugh, its Halloween." Brian smiled, "Are you serious?" I nodded, "You're little terror of a son was born on Halloween, it's the cutest thing, right now all he wants to do on his birthday is dress up and get candy."

Brian smiled, I think we're on pretty good terms, for now....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll edit this later today, after school, add more Dont be silent readers! please comment!! <3to it