Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

B is for Batman

--__--
B. is for Batman: A dark and grim hero with a personal vendetta against criminals. Batman has proved to have a great love for humanity and refrains from killing as he feels this would not make him any better than the criminals he fights.
--__--
A Tip of the Ace of Spades:

At least in English-speaking countries, the ace of spades (also known as the spadille)is traditionally seen as the highest card in the deck of playing cards, although the actual value of the card varies from game to game. In popular myth and folklore, it is also known as the "death card".
cool,Right?
--__--

I called him, like I do whenever he needs me.

"Hello?" A British voice picks up the phone. "The Wayne Residence"

"hello?" I asked. "who is this?" I asked again, realizing this must be the wrong number.

"This is Alfred pennyworth, and who might this be?" He asked, sounding as curious as I was. I looked at the card, realizing in Jokers messed up handwriting I might of messed up some numbers.

"sorry, wrong number" I mumbled as I hung up. I took another look at the card and figured the numbers through calling all the numbers that it might be. I finally hit him.

"It's thirty after 10, sweet heart, what took you so long?" he asked laughing.

"your handwriting." I told him grimly. He laughed again. I chuckled. then It got serious.

"I need your help" He stated through gritted teeth. "I need you to be your four year-old-looking self." He said. He was planning. "what do you need?" He asked me, Thinking intently.

"I need: Hair ties, hair pins, 4T size shirts, skirt, and underwear. a box of some cartoons band-aids. A dora the explorer or hello kitty backpack, and a stuffed bunny, or something, some socks and size 9 children shoes, any color " I told him as I herd pen marks on a paper on the other side.

"Thanks, I will pick you up soon, to go over a sum of the what is going on." I hummed to him as he hung up. I looked to Sera as she was on the computer.

"He needs us?" she asked I nodded and lied by her, looking at what she was doing. She was on Facebook, talking to her knitting buddies. I laughed. "What?" she asked, offended.

"You talking to your knitting buddies." I told her, pronouncing the k in knitting. She giggled at went to yahoo, seeing they had something on me.

'The Ace of Spades has done it again' It said. I didn't do anything. I gave Sera a confused glance, I didn't do anything In the last week or two. She pressed on it, wanting to know what "I" Did. It had a picture of my look-a-like on a camera, you could tell that it wasn't me though, because This person didn't have curly hair, or my make up on. I smiled. Thank goodness, I thought I was going crazy. Wait, I am!

I heard a knock then Joker came in. "See, I knocked" He laughed. I smiled.

"good enough" I laughed. His goons came in after him, only 3 though.

"Spike, Russel, And Clay" He told me, recognizing my attention was on them. "Everybody, My daughter, Ace" He said "And her wife, Tear" He said sadly. I smiled at Sera. "Lets get to business" He laughed. He threw a bag onto the couch we were on. I took it to see A couple pairs of clothes and pajamas a 4 year old would wear, Pairs of socks, underwear, blue shoes. A box of Garfield band-aids, hair ties, hairpins, A small hello kitty book pack, and a little stuffed bear. I smiled and carried them into my room. My four year-old form took over my body as I willed it to. i pulled on some school uniform type of clothes as I stuffed the rest into the pack. I pulled the top half of my hair into a hair tie and clipped some parts back. My hair was longer in this form, to about my elbows. I cut small parts of my body, making sure that it didn't look like I did it with a knife, then putting a band-aid on it. I put on the socks and Shoes I left out and held a hand of he stuffed bear, the pack on my back. I looked in the mirror on the floor, looking at how the skirt's plaid pattern complimented the nice yellow shirt, though it didn't compliment me, with my pail skin, black hair, and light blue eyes. The plaid skirt had yellow, blue and white. I smiled, they did well. I walked out of my room, Receiving stares from the goons.

"That's her?" Asked a goon with a clown mask with red streaks. I assumed to be spike. Joker nodded.

I walked up to him. "you like it?" He asked.

"your guys actually 've done well" I told him, receiving a smile in return.

"Good, We must be going now. Pick you up at 9:00am sharp" He said leaving, the new goons fallowing. Harley had left The Joker, Being hurt so much by him, I don't see why she stayed. She went to Ivy, Not in the wrong way at all, just a bunch of sister-like love. I changed back after taking off the clothes. setting them on the bed. Now I have to set this 'Ace look-alike'...

--9:00 A.M.--

I walked out to the van, My small hand In Sera's. I smiled nervously. She smiled back. I climbed into the van and sat in Sera's lap. She hugged me tightly, causing me not to be able to move, until we reached our destination, a small corner place full of people buying various items and fruits. I began to fallow a woman, with a tan jacket, as she was leaving I fallowed another lady with the same jacket, I then began to look around frantically searching for the mayor, but it is said to be my "papa" I kept my face, scared, like a little girl. I bumped into a man by accident. I groaned. He was a well trimmed man, for a male that is, his black hair was slicked back, billionaires, his brown eyes would make a straight girl melt into his arms, lucky for me, i was immature, and two, I'm not straight. i glared at him, he stood there, looking at me, while I sat on the ground. Another man came to me and helped me up.

"Hello, child" He said, His British accent drifting lovingly throughout the air. I nodded.

"Why don't you talk to us?" The other man asked, his face filled with suspicion

"Papa says 'don't talk to strangers' and you are mighty strange, so I shan't talk to you!" I told him, mimicking an older man, shaking my finger at him. He gave me a sideways look, I don't think he liked me. The other man bent down to my level, holding my arms with a fatherly gesture.

"Well, child where is your father now?" he asked, the other man shook his head.

"I don't know" I said squinting, looking around. "Last I saw of him and ma' ma, they were walking here, buying things" I told the man, who stood, holding my hand.

"My name is Alfred," he smiled.

"Im Teal" I told him, laughing. We searched around, until I saw sirens, Where I ran to, Alfred and the man on my heels. "Pa'pa!" I yelled, people yelling at me to stop, but of coarse, I had to make this believable. I ran, until someones hand grabbed me, everyone stopped firing, there was a kid In the Jokers hands! I squirmed and cried, until Joker gave me the 'Shut up or die' line.

"Why so serious kid?" He asked, My body went limp in his grasp, I wasn't really scared, Just faking it, of coarse, I was a little scared. He threw me to the ground and ran. He left me!? How was I going to get home! I flinched to everything, lights, laughing, yells. My body couldn't keep up with what they were all saying, my mind was actually scared an unknown feeling to me. My Heart raced when Batman Appeared, would he know I was The Jokers 'daughter' would he know that my wife is The Bloody Tear'? Would he know that I am Ace, of Spades? Would he know? My body began to shake, Alfred picked me up and we headed to the limo he had. he gave me ice water, and a pop tart, which I took, but didn't put in my mouth. He would come and get me back? Right? Or sera, she will get me, right, she loves me, right? I was pulled out of my daydreaming by the door opening, we were at some type of hotel, I jumped out of the limo to Alfred, who held my hand the way inside. I saw Sera running to me. I jumped out of Alfred's grasp and ran to Sera.

"Ma'ma" I yelled, jumping into her arms. She smiled and caught me, I kissed into her neck. "you came, you came" I told her, hugging her tightly. The police had her sign and write out some things and I waved to Alfred. Where Have I herd that name before? I looked Sera in the eyes when we got out and kissed her cheek.

We made it to a gas station, where I changed and rushed out, thankfully without being noticed with a hello kitty book pack. I smiled and kissed Sera passionately in her car. We pulled away when people honked at us. I smiled as my cheeks flared up, pink as peaches. (she is pale :) lol) we made it into the house with record time.

My lips sucked and bit her neck, causing pleasing moans to escape her mouth.

"What Did J do that made you this angry?" she asked, as I pulled her shirt over her head.

"He left me there, scared to death." I told her, feeling my fingers across her skin. She pulled my lips to hers as the door bell screamed. I jumped and fell on my butt on the floor. I growled and made my way to the door as Sera put her shirt back on. I opened the door to find the police, I glared daggers at them, making them step back a bit.

"Hello? Is Serafina Ciasceas here?" He asked, Hesitating slightly.

"May I ask: Who would like to know?" I said, My tone harsh. Sera came and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hunny, don't be angry at them." She said, her lips kissing my cheek.

"Hello, Mrs. Ciasceas, where is your daughter?" the commissioner asked Sera, I walked back in, not caring about what they were going to be talking about. Sera invited them in, asking If they wanted some tea.

"T? Can you make tea? Please?" she asked, smiling. I nodded slightly, glaring at the commissioner angrily. I made my way back in when the tea that I made. I was handing the commissioner his tea when I heard the commissioner whisper something to Sera.

"Are you alright, here. I mean, is she Abusing you?" he whispered, my trained ears were just able to make out the words. I accidentally spilt tea all over her. I gasped. At least it cooled a bit.

"Sera, I am so sorry" I said rushing to get a cold towel. I rushed to her side, she smiled at me as I wiped off the tea, "I set a bath for you, love"i told her, pulling her up by her arms, escorting her the way to the bathroom. I turned to see the commissioner, I smiled but still held a glare in my eyes. He seemed scared, but suspicious.

"do you hurt her?" he asked, standing up.

"how dare you." I told him, stepping forward. He was taller than me, by a lot, but i was most certainly more deadly than him. "I would never, hurt. My. Wife" I told him, He was inches from me, I felt hands on my shoulders. I whipped around to see Sera, she wore a casual T with 'When Life gives you lemons...Throw them back and demand limes!' She wore Black skinny jeans. She wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing my neck softly, I let out a moan.

"I thought you were taking a bath?" I asked. Her hand went down my front.

"i thought you should join me?" she asked. I kissed her passionately.

"Yeah, I should." I told her.

"Wee. will....be back later.." the commissioner said to us, leaving.

--__--__--__

I giggled as her hand tickled me softly. She shoved me to the wall, causing a moan to escape from my mouth blissfully. Her fingers drew random designs on my thigh. she squeezed against me harshly to the wall, making me gasp as her leg rubbed the area between my thighs. She led me to the bed room, holding my hand harshly. She shoved me on the bed, knowing I wont get hurt from the bed, she took of my shirt, but she was completely naked before she actually succeeded. My mouth softly kissed their way down to her sexual area. I smiled into her folds as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. I pumped my tongue into her, after a few moments she climaxed. I went up to her face as she licked some cum off of my face tiredly,
--__--__--__

I smiled as my angel fell asleep In my arms. I was brought back to the real world when I saw A dark figure move on our balcony. I frowned as I tucked blankets around my Sera. I grabbed a robe and went to the glass door. I looked around at first, not seeing any one, I stepped out onto the balcony. The night welcomed me with a chilly wind. I shut the door not wanting the night's cold to wake Sera up. I looked around the balcony, finding nothing. I then looked on the roof,(no one looks up, She does:P) I saw something that would send me into a heart attack, batman. I acted as though I didn't see anything, walking to the door.

"Freeze, Lady!" I herd a familiar voice behind me, a gun pointed into my back. I turned around and hugged my attacker.

"JAMES"! I exclaimed. "How'd you get onto my balcony?" I asked, shaking a finger at him. He smiled at me, His dimples poking threw. He was a hansom boy, 18 year-old, Dark brown hair that always seemed to fall into his face some way. His gorgeous green eyes poked threw the night. He pushed the gun back into his pants, grinning at me.

"listen, T, I have no where to stay, is it ok if I bunk here tonight?" He asked, ringing his hands, a nervous twitch. I sighed at him, placing my palm to my head.

"Fine, James, But you have to inter through the front door, I don't want your lead feet to wake up sleeping beauty" I chuckled. then sighed again. "And I don't want you to stay long tomorrow, If Sera Found out-"

"If Sera found out what?" Sera said, walking out of the room, a pink robe on. My hand slapped my forehead. I hadn't seen her getting up.

"You...Your Awake?" I asked, studdering. Sera nodded slowly. Looking at me with a stern look.

"It is hard to sleep with people yelling, you know" She said crossing over to me. I laughed nervously, licking my lips. When she caught sight of James I knew she was about to slap me, being out here with a guy and all, until she realized who it was. "And What is HE doing her?" she asked me, getting closer. I licked my lips again, and rubbed my neck.

"I was" I gulped loudly, I swear, she is going to hurt me. "Going to have him stay the night, Sweetheart" I laughed nervously. We were inches apart, our lips almost touching.

"Fine" she sighed. "Get In" She yelled to the boy, still staying were she was, I awaited my scolding. "And YOU" She yelled/whispered.

"Hehe, Yes?" I asked, she backed me up to the edge. I saw batman move, just a bit.

"you," she began seductively, I gulped, I knew where this was going, Maybe bondage, the kind she keeps in the closet, maybe....I shuddered. "You need a spanking" She said coming closer, swatting my butt. I yelped, smiling into her neck.

"Not tonight, please" I pouted.

"Fine, you better be ready tomorrow tho" She said, giving up. I sighed as she swayed into the room. I stood there for a while, looking at the stars, feeling the cool breeze on my partially bare chest thew the robe.

"Who are you?" I heard the voice from on the roof. I wasn't surprised, so I just looked at the sky, while taking out my smokes. I smiled as i lite it, Savoring the taste of the ciggerette.

"And who are you?" I asked, puffing out the smoke. Batman was beside me now, watching me intently. "Batman" I whispered, not looking at him. "Pervy of you, Batman" I chuckled, whiping off my half-used ciggy, putting it in a pile of the other half-used. I always said I would smoke them, but I never did.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS FOR HANGING THERE FOR ME!!!!! Love you Guys!!! LOL. Hope you had a great holiday thanksgiving and all that whatevers.