Status: Check out this story tell me if i should continue with it or not......

OUR LOVE STORY

Please don't be in love with someone else

Alyson:

"I'm sorry, you may go.."I say smiling
He doesn't reply just walks away. That is so not a shocker but then why do I feel pain. Whatever just pull it together...we won't see each other again, its a big school. As i make my way up the stairs through the doors cross the hall way and into the room.
"ohhh goodness,"I say to myself
He looks up and again I can't move.
why the hell can't I move.
The teacher taps my shoulder and warmly welcomes me to the school and I surprisingly felt the same way I felt when it was my 1st day at my old school, but the feeling faded away as soon as a bunch of guys run into the class. I usually would find that amusing but now its just plain old annoying. I see across the room shockingly there is so many empty seats and I pick that one.
A seat not in the middle but not in the front, some where in the middle of that. A seat that makes me sit right across from "guy with awesome eyes, but sadly don't know his name," that is a pretty big name lol. I look back just so I can see everyone who is in this class and maybe resemble them to anyone in my next classes and everyone look so peppy and full of themselves. Like girls wearing skirts that show everything and guys wearing muscle shirts. Ewww muscle shirts are so not attracting any girls.


Alyson and Alex
"Hi, my name is Alex you must be the new girl?"
Oh my god his name is Alex. That is so cute.
"Hello Alex ya I'm the new girl, my name is Alyson" I say with a smile
She is so pretty when she smiles, and those eyes suddenly became happy. Like it was her smiling but it showed it in her eyes