Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 1- Yet Another Day

Just another day in the life of Karissa Martinez.

It was always the same schedule but it never became monotonous.
For the week, it was usually school, chill with friends, homework, sleep then repeat. As for the weekend, I usually did something exciting with my best friends.

If it weren’t for these girls, I’d probably go insane. They were always there for me. They knew how to cheer me up and make me laugh when I couldn’t smile. A little bit crazy but that’s what makes them so fun. Ah, so many crazy and fun memories.

But I can’t help but miss and wonder about one best friend in particular. My one and only guy best friend that I haven’t seen or talked to in years. Oh gosh, what happened to our amazing bond? What happened to screw up the friendship? Oh Robbie, please come back someday.

I didn’t have time to worry about that considering I did after school clubs but I always wondered where he went. I know I’ll probably never have an answer so why did it matter to stress about it?

I really do love my life and all that I have but I’m just dying to have him back in my life. Ha! Like that’d ever happen! Keep dreaming!

Okay, back to reality. Lucky for me, today was a Saturday and my BFF’s and I are headed to the beach. I’m totally ready!

I’m wearing my cutest black bikini and my favorite summer outfit, a blue and white tie-dye tank top with dark blue short shorts. I felt confident, looked great, and it was time have some fun with my girls.

Beach here I come. I wonder what’s in store for today, I thought as I hopped in my car, put my keys in the ignition, and backed away from the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first original story and I really hope you like it! All feedback is welcome! Enjoy and thanks for taking the time to read my story :]