Status: you can read anyware really

20 Minutes In Heaven (Info) Any Anime Charecter

Deidara 20 Minutes In Heaven For ChloeKilljoy2 Mature

You were sitting in a field at sunset. Painting like you usually do. You loved to paint but every time you painted something that jerk Deidara would come by and blow it up! He believes that art should last for a mere minute, that all beauty must disappears. You don’t agree with him, you agree with Sasori. Sasori believes that art should last forever. Actually, you like Sasori, but you don’t love him, that’s what’s different about you. You cant fall in love. Well you can, but because you are a demon you have to mate with that person to love them. Twisted right? You just got finished with your beautiful painting and Sasori comes by. “Hello ______.” Sasori says in his usual bored voice. No emotion at all this dude. “What were you painting?”

“The sunset. I thought it would look pretty with this field.”

“Let me see.” Sasori said taking the painting out of your hands. He had a soft smile on his face. You rarely ever see him smile, so you took a mental picture, you would paint it later. He gave back to you and with a warm smile said “its beautiful.”

“What is, un?” said Deidara a he walked up behind you. You stiffen up knowing what he’s going to do to your painting. “your not going to blow this one up sempai!”

“What do you mean? I only make them disappear with my art, un.”

“I don’t care you are not going to use your ‘art’ on it this time.”

“What do you do to her art Deidara?” Sasori asked.

“None of your damn business, un.”

“It is mine. She’s like a little sister to me, why would you hurt her?”

*A little sister?* You ask your self mentally. Well at least you know how he feels now. Well, he is a puppet, he cant feel anything s for you to be like a little sister means a lot. “I’m not hurting her. It’s just your perspective of art and mine are different, un.”

“And do you know what her perspective of art is?”

“No. what is your belief of art, un?” You pause for a moment and think of what a poet would say, then you compose your self and say “I believe art is meant to last. Why would god ,make something beautiful to last for only a little bit? Yes flowers are beautiful and they do die, but they also come back in more different forms and beauty. Beauty and art is ever lasting, its meant to last forever.”

“Oh, so that’s how you feel. Well I’m going to go now, sorry for blowing up your art before, un.” Then he left with a hurt look on his face. Sasori walked up to you and hugged you, “don’t worry about him, he’ll get over it, just go easy on him ok?”

“Ok. I’m like a sister to you?”

“Of course. I always wanted a family and you fit the bill.”

“Yay! Thanks! I always wanted a family too!” Truth was you were actually kind of disappointed. But, you’ll get over it, you’ll probablyly never find love so you decided to stop looking for it. Sasori started to walk calmly away but stopped and turned around and said, “in the bleach world they are have a party at Gin’s house. Hope you can make it.” With that he left for good to leave you alone. You are a very nice and are some what open with your feelings. Your normal. You do cry but not anyone, you like putting out a strong figure but if anyone mentions your family you become very mad and start destroying things while crying. Your family died years ago when a priestess named Kagome from the Inuyasha world killed them. You forgave them, because you cant find it in your heart not to, but you will never forget what they have done. You walked back to the akatsuki base and walked into your room. You turned on the faucet to your tub and took a nice long bath.

>>>Party Time<<<<<<

You got finished with your bath 3 hours later. Thankfully, the water didn’t make you skin wrinkly. You went over to your closet to pick out a different out fit than the one before. You decided on short red dress with red inch heals. (Because you are very short, with those on your at least close enough to a normal person’s height.) you put your hair up in two little red pig tails and put on some earrings. You brought your fan with you on the way to Gin’s house. When you got there the party was already started. When you walked in you were pulled into another hug by Sasori. “Hey! Glad you could make it ______.”

“Glad I could be here.” After that you just said hi and talked to a few friends from the bleach world that you haven’t seen in a while.

>>>>>>Later That Evening<<<<<<

Gin Suddenly said “We’re playing 20 minutes In heaven everybody, boys come here and put something in the bag.” Most of the guys had grins, with their perverted minds, and some girls were blushing thinking about what boy they wanted and what they were going to do. Gin looked around for his first victim, “_______!” He walked up to you and shoved the hat in your face. You really didn’t want to play but you didn’t want to be a party pooper either so you stuck your hand in and pulled out the first thing you touched. When you puilled it out you saw that it was a clay butterly it started to fly and then it exploded into a beautiful little show of fireworks. You wwatched in aww and then someone behind you said “so you like my art, un?” You flinched a little when you heard his voice. You turned around to see the art/bomb crazy jack ass Deidara. “So I got you?”

“Yep, un.”

“Lets just get this over with.” You said while walking past him asnd into the closet. He followed close behind you and when both of you were in there Gin said “only 20 minutes you 2” from the other side. You just slid down on a wall oppiste fromj Deidara. “Are you still mad at me, un?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you mad at me. Please forgive me.” You didn’t answer. “______? please answer, me, un.”

“Why should I? you always destroy the stuff I make and ur ideas of art is different. But I’m to nice to not forgive you every time you do, so ya I forgive you.”

“Thanks, u.” After that there was a few minutes if silence. Then, you were picked p bridal style and carried over the bed in here. How could you have not noticed kit though? The closet was big enough for on though. “what are you doi-” you wee cut off short as Deidara threw you on the bed and started kissing you. Your face was a million different shades of red. Actually, he was a farely good kisser. You felt soething happen to you. You guess this was the person you were made for. When you stopped kissing back Deidara lifted up his head and said “sorry un. didn’t meen to do that. I get that you don’t like me.” He got up but you grabbed his neck and said “no, I do like you, but I can’t fall in love with anyone tilkl I mate with them. that’s my curse.”

“Well,” he said with a smirk on his face, “we can fix that now cant we?” Before you could respond he crashed his lips on yours. You ended up in a very heated makeout sessin, you were jsu tabout to take each others clothes of when suddenly the door bursts open and you hard a lot of wolfwhistlews and finallys and cheers from everyone. What you noticed more was Sasori mouthing to you, “I told you go easy on him.” You mouthed back “You knew?” He just nodded.

Deidara grabbed your hand and walked out of the closet. On the way out Deidara said to Gin, “we have to leave, ______ is not feeling good so I offered to take her home.”

“Ok, bye.” with that you and Deidara left to your apartment.

>>>>>>Your Apartment<<<<<<

Deidara threw you on the bed and got ontop of you.

“Now for solving that problem from earlier…..”

My whole face turned red again.

“Damn you Deidara!”

“Tsk tsk tsk, what horrible language you have _______. I guess I would have to punish you.”

With that, he crashed his lips onto yours. Without taking his lips from yours, he grabbed both of your wrists and handcuffed them to the head of your bed. He parted from your lips. You stared into his red eyes. A devious smirk curved onto his lips.

“Deidara… why am I am handcuffed to my bed?” you asked nervously.

“Tonight, I am going have lots of fun with your body. You’re going to be my toy.”

Again Deidara crashed his lips onto yours. His hands unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans and pulled them off. They started to caress your legs and thighs up and down. His lips then kissed down your jaw line and to your neck. He kissed and sucked over to the left side and began to lick covering a certain area with saliva. He then bit down hard onto it. You screamed out, but Deidara drowned it out by putting his hand on your mouth. The mouth on his hand started to kiss you and you started to kiss back. His hand stuck its tongue in your mouth and started to moan and Deidara smirked on your skin from the beautiful sounds he could make you do. Deidara took out a knife from his pocket and your eyes widened when you saw it. He just put his hand back on your mouth you started to fight back with your tongue but ended up in a sinful dance instead. Deidara tore open your tank with the knife as he pulled it off you and threw it on the floor. He moved his hand from your mouth, with a trail of saliva connecting you and the hand. You just saw Deidara smirk ear to ear. “My hand is a good kisser isn’t it, un?”

“Damn you.” Deidara just looked down at your black, lacey bra and underwear which was see through.

“What naughty lingerie you’re wearing.” He told you with a hint of lust.

“I wore it just for you…” you replied with a tint of seduction.

He ripped your bra in half with his knife. He used his knife to rip your underwear in half.

Deidara looked down at your chest with love and lust in his eyes. He attacked your chest first like a hungry wolf. He sucked on both of your nipples. You let out another moan if pleasure, when he used his hands to bite down on your nipples at the same time. With his mouth and not his hands he was sucking on your stomach, you let out a moan of pleasure. You started panting harder when he got to your entrance. He moved back up to you mouth and started to kiss you, he just stuck a finger into you. “Bastard don’t tease!” you said muffled against his mouth. He put his full hand over your now wet entrance and the mouth on his hand suck its tongue into you and started moving up and down in and out and licked on everything it could reach. Then it started to suck and bight it witch caused you to moan. While his other hand was playing with your right breast. Then his hand that was over your entrance stopped which caused you to cry in disappointment. He then started to kiss you roughly witch caused you to moan. You then lifted your legs and wrapped them around his waist and you grinded your entrance on his member roughly. Deidara panted with you on your kiss as he grinded back. You two quickened your pace as you two started to pant heavier, wanting more of one another. Tiny amounts of liquid squirted out of your entrance as Deidra’s grew harder. He placed his lips against your ear

“I want you…I want you really badly.” He whispered lustfully into your ear.

“Fuck me….onegai…fuck my insides out. I want your body to fuck me…” you panted to him.

“Taking dirty to me….turns me on even more.”

“Ah! Deidara-sama, take my body!!”

“Yes, Deidara-sama. I like the sound of that. I am your master, and your master will now fuck you aimlessly.” Deidara ripped off his shirt and jeans along with his black boxers. He grabbed both of your ankles and placed them on his shoulders. He positioned himself before pounding himself inside of you. You screamed out in pleasure. He put his hand over you mouth and his hand jabbed its tongue down your throat.

“Shut the fuck up, you bitch….”

“Aaahhh! Yes, Deidara-sama…”

He jammed his tongue in your throat before pushing further into your entrance. You gasped as he reached your wall.

“Hah ah hah….I finally found it...”

Without hesitation, he forcefully penetrated past your wall. You screamed out into his hands mouth. Then you started panting. Deidara started to bang himself roughly inside of you.

“Aaahhh! Aah! Deidara-sama……harder…” you panted.

“I can’t hear you….” He panted also.

“HARDER DEIDARA-SAMA!!!!!” You screamed at the top of your lungs. He obeyed your request and pounded harder in you. So hard, that your vision was going black. You glared at each other as your breath tried to catch up with you and sweat glistened over your naked bodies. You grinded your hips up towards his manhood in a rhythm he was pacing, until he went faster and faster, so you grinded faster and faster with him. Your panting quickened as your moans of pure bliss and pleasure echoed through out the room. Deidara pounded roughly inside of you one last time as you two peaked your climaxes. Your entrance squirted out white liquid all over Deidara. Then you felt Deidara cum inside of you. He slid himself out of you. He got the key and un cuffed you from your bed. Deidara pulled you into his chest and cuddled your body. “I love you _____.”

“I love you more.” And with that you both fell the sleep in each others embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
dont be shy!!!!!! request an anime minutes!!! for the request all i need is a name and the anime its from it can be any way you want it gay, lesbian, or straight howerver you want it ok!! message and rate!!!!!!