Status: you can read anyware really

20 Minutes In Heaven (Info) Any Anime Charecter

Mori FOr Awsomeness

You were out in the training field of the Morinozuka’s dojo. You and Mori are very good friends, especially with Honey. You guys have always been together. You are also a member of the Host Club. Lets just say allot of girls hate you for it, but your alright with that as long as they leave you alone. You don’t really have allot of friends but the ones you do have you keep very close. Right now you were listening to “My Immortal” by Evanescence. You were practicing with your katana. Alone as usual you decided to take a break. Mori saw you all alone and decided to play a trick on you. He threw a rock at some bushes, then broke a stick. You thought someone was sneaking up on you so you pretended that you were asleep. Mori believed you were asleep to, and walked over. Than you jumped up and your lips met his. You were blushing like a thousand shades of red. “Sorry Sempai; I was trying to scare you not to kiss you.”
“That’s alright. I didn’t mind.” He commented in his usual bored voice. But he wasn’t looking at you. But you swore there was tint of red on his face. “I think I should be heading home now. B-bye.” You walking out the door when Mori said “Wait! I forgot to tell you, Gin is having a party tonight. Hope you can make it.” Than with that you left. The rest of the afternoon you were thinking about what happened.
>>>>>>Party Time<<<<<<
Realizing what time it was you decided to get changed. you were a mixed up style of a Catholics uniform. And ya took off. When you got there everybody greeted you. You saw Mori and rushed away as far away as you could get. You ended up talking to some people from the Soul Eater world. Gin Suddenly said “We’re playing 20 minutes In heaven everybody, boys come here and put something in the bag.” Most of the guys had grins, with their perverted minds, and some girls were blushing thinking about what boy they wanted and what they were going to do. Gin looked around for his first victim, “_______!” Thinking that this would help you get that kiss off your mind, you stuck your hand in eagerly. And guess what you pulled out. A picture of you, Mori and Honey. “Ok so I got either Honey or Mori. So which one?”
“You got me _____.” you turned around and saw Mori. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the closet. You were blushing the full time. “Uh-u you c-can p-put me-e d-down now M-Mori.” he decided against and sat down with you on his lap and he started kissing you. After about 5 minutes of this heated make out session, Mori separated and said “I didn’t mind that you kissed me earlier. I always really liked you just didn’t know how to approach it to you. Will you be my girlfriend?” you were taken back a little you hesitated to answer. So he thought you rejected him then you pulled him into a kiss and answered against his lips “Yes, I’ll be your gf.” he was so happy you 2 just get into a snog fest. France opened the closet and said “Oh la-la. What do we have here?” you just punched him hard in the face for interrupting you 2. You 2 just left with out saying anything.
>>>>>>At your House No one‘s POV<<<<<<
Mori moved his lips gracefully against _______, silently sending his love to her. _______ moaned softly when he played with her tongue gently with his then he softly pulled away. He brushed away some of her black hair away from her face .
Mori played with her hair softly between his fingers before leaning forward to press his lips on hers. She smiled and kissed back with affection. She felt his hand caressing her cheek softly with the back of his fingers and it smooth down through her neck to her breasts.
_______ gasped against his lips when she felt him rubbing her left breast, even though she was still wearing her clothes. Mori continued to kiss her as his hand pulled away from her breast and untied the cloak as _______ undo his.
Mori pulled away from the kiss to sit up so he can throw his cloak somewhere in the bedroom without leaving his eyes on _______ who panted softly with her cheeks flushed. Mori untie _______’s leather jacket but he just opened them widely without bothering to take it of her. With _______’s black hair sprawled across the white sheets of the bed she smiled at her lover as he was looking at her body with love and lust in his eyes.
“Is everything all right, love?” she asked with a playful smile on her face.
Mori looked up with a smirk and replied, “You’re so beautiful”
What is separating from _______‘s bare skin from Mori was her white pirate like shirt, suddenly Mori grabbed the edge of the shirt and literally tear it apart, exposing her bare chest to him. _______ yelped in surprise and said, “H-Hey! That’s my favorite shirt!”
Mori just continued to smirk at her and said, “It’s not really necessary to wear it anyway, you have your fucking cloak to cover your body”
_______ was going to say something but she soon moaned when Mori suddenly grabbed her left breast in his hand while the other was occupied with his mouth. _______ gasped and moaned Mori’s name into the air. It only hunger Mori even more so he took her nipple in his mouth to suck on it.
“M-Mori!” she moaned as she leaned her head back on the soft white pillows. Mori sucked until her nipples were hard, so he pulled away but he licked it over with his hot tongue and breath. Mori soon switch to do the other breast while _______ continued to pant and moan.
Afterwards Mori pulled away from her sucked breasts as she twitched underneath him while she panted heavily. Mori licked his lips lustfully when he saw the sight of his love. Panted heavily with her cheeks flushed, eyes heavily lidded, her black hair sprawled around her face like locks of waterfalls with her chest heaving.
Mori soon grabbed the edge of her pants and pulled himself away from her body so it would be easier. He easily took her black pants off her legs after she kicked her boots off to the floor so she was only in her soaking underwear with her wide opened top.
Soon he went back over her with him between her legs. “You tired?” he asked with a playful grin as he titled his head to the side.
_______ just smiled softly and shook her head, “No”
Hidan smiled softly and kissed _______ softly. When he pulled away he pushed his pants down along with his boxers to reveal his hard throbbing member with precum already coming out. _______ wrapped her arms around his neck as he positions himself over her.
Mori reached his hand out to remove the soaking underwear to the side to reveal her wet entrance; he wanted to tease her a bit so he softly kissed the entrance with the crown of his member. _______ groaned in a bit of irritation as he continued to do so.
“M-Mori, stop...argh...stop teasing me” she groaned as she shut her eyes tightly while titling her head to the side while she felt a bit dizzy. She could feel herself going nuts.
Mori grinned widely down at her with a few soft silver bangs on his forehead, “All right”
He suddenly thrust inside of her fully which caught _______ to take in a sharp breath with her eyes shot open. He stayed inside of her as she squirmed a bit underneath him, Hidan groaned softly when he felt the warmth, tight and wet surrounding his member.
_______ let out a shaky sigh and said to him, “M-Move”
Mori moved softly at first and _______ moaned slightly louder but she didn’t feel enough so she wrapped her legs around his waist to make him go deeper. Mori groaned and started to go faster with sweat already running down from his brow to _______‘s face.
Mori wrapped an arm around her shoulder from underneath and grasped her head with his free hand to bury her face in his neck. _______ felt like floating to cloud nine in ecstasy as she moaned with every thrust he took and he quickened his pace some more.
_______ felt close and then she suddenly switched positions so she was on top. Mori seemed surprised as he panted heavily but he smirked widely at her, “Want to take control now, eh?” he asked. _______ nodded with a grin then started to move her hips, she gasped every time and she held onto his shoulders to stable herself.
Mori helped her move by holding her waist tightly by going up and down on his member. _______ felt close so she told Mori through gasping and moaning, “I-I’m going to cum!”
Mori groaned deeply as he leaned his head back while panting heavily, “M-Me too!” Mori was going to pull himself out of _______ but she shook her head.
“No! Cum inside me! Make me yours!” she pleaded as she buried her face in his neck and he held her tightly against his body as he moved his hips against hers.
“B-But you can get pregnant!” he groaned as he shut his eyes tightly while he was being near to his climax.
_______ finally screamed as she climaxed, “I’m cumming!” Soon Mori came as well while groaning _______‘s name.
_______ panted heavily with sweat running down from her brow and body along with Mori. _______ felt herself completely filled with Mori’s warm cum then she slowly lifted herself up from Mori’s soft member with his help. When he was out of her, _______ and Mori saw his white thick cum leaking out from her entrance and ended up on Mori’s lower stomach.
_______ dropped herself beside Mori while lying on her back as she panted heavily. Mori was also panting heavily then he asked to _______, “W-Why did you let me cum inside you? You know you can get pregnant?”
_______ turned to look at him then smiled and said, “I don’t mind being pregnant with you, Mori. As long as it’s yours, I’m happy”
Mori blinked in disbelief and he asked her, “Y-You want to bear my child?” _______ could hear disbelief in his voice as well. She lifted her hand up to caress the side of his face with the back of her fingers.
“Yes, I would love bear your child. D-Do you mind having a child with me, Mori?”
_______ couldn’t read what emotion he was having, it could have been doubt or fear but it was soon replaced by love. He smiled warmly and said “I really don’t mind having a child with you, _______”
_______ smiled and leaned forward to peck Mori on the lips softly. Once they pulled away Mori shifted so he was lying on his back and she laid her head on his chest while rubbing it with her hand. He wrapped an arm around her waist and rubbed her arm with his thumb.
“Goodnight my love”
“Goodnight love”

>>>>>>9 Months Later<<<<<<
You just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She looks like Mori but has your eyes. And you 2 live happily ever after the end.