Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

The stereo blared

Jake's knuckles were white as they gripped the steering wheel tightly. His eyebrows were twisted into a frown as he concentrated on the road, trying not to think about what he was away to do. The rain bounced off the windscreen and the clouds hung dark in the evening sky. The long, narrow road twisted and turned like a snake in the rain forest grass, lucky for Jake it was a country road and no one was around on a Sunday evening. There was no one to stop him. His parents were out for dinner and his sister had left home long ago. He was supposed to be at home, not out here. The stereo blared out one of his favorite songs - Circles, by Hollywood Undead. 
  'I was running in circles,
   I hurt myself
   Just to find my purpose.' Those words were so true to him. 
  'Everything was so worthless,
   I didn't deserve this,
   But to me you were perfect.' 
Charlie Scene's voice rung through his head and Johnny 3 Tears joined in with the rap verse. Jake always thought that songs were more powerful than books, films or whatever. He was getting close to his destination now. He could just see the fence that guarded the edge of the cliff. Good, there wasn't anyone there. It was unlikely there would be anyway. It's Sunday evening and pouring with rain. No one wants to go sight-seeing in that weather.
  He was soaked through in a matter of minutes and his white shirt soon turned semi-transparent. His eyes were set ahead and his main focus was the cliff; not the rain, not the fence, not even the rough waves meters below. 
  'I'm scattered through this life,
   If this is life I'll say goodbye' The music traveled from the open car doors and the headlights still shone a spotlight onto Jake's body. This is what he's doing. Saying goodbye to life. Over the few years past Jake's life had turned around and twisted into a big mess of cuts and lies. It was time to give up. All these thoughts were replaying through Jake's head as he climbed the fence. The waves were crashing against the dark rocks of the cliff and Jake stared down to what seemed bottomless. 
♠ ♠ ♠
hmzzz... first chapter.. what ya think? it gets better i pwomise!