Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

It's Biersack miss

Jake clears his throat a little and pushes his hair out of his face.
   "Momma, this is Andy." Andy still doesn't turn around to face Jake's mom.
   "Oh so this is the famous Andy Six?" She says with a smile.
   "It's Biersack miss." Andy turns around now and holds his hand out to Jake's mom and she shakes it politely. "Nice to meet you."
   "Nice to meet you too Andy. I'm Carolyn." Andy smiles back at her then looks at Jake, who is still sitting on the worktop with his legs apart, and he blushes a little.
   "Can Andy stay for dinner momma?" Jake keeps his eyes to the ground.
   "Of course honey! But you're gunna have to clear out of the kitchen!"
   "Sure thing Ms Pitts." Andy says with a smile. Then he catches Jake by surprise, standing between his legs and wrapping his arms around him so that he can lift him up and carry him out the room.
   "Andy! What are you doing!?" Jake giggles as Andy carries him up the stairs. Andy doesn't answer him, just kisses his neck.
   "My room's over there." Jake says, pointing to a room with a black door. Quickly Andy goes into the room but he stops in the doorway.
   "Wow." He sets Jake on his feet and looks around the room, running his fingers over the many posters that cover the walls. "My face!" He exclaims, pointing to a poster of Black Veil Brides.
   "The most beautiful face I've ever seen." Jake smiles at him and kisses him softly but Andy soon turns it into a "proper" kiss. He pushes Jake onto a chair in the corner of the room and leans over him. Jake wraps his arms around Andy's neck and pulls him down so that he can deepen the kiss.

They move themselves onto the bed where Andy is straddling Jake's hips and his hair is fallen over both of their faces. Their lips graze together roughly along with their hips and they both moan at the contact. Jake pulls Andy down and kisses him again, pushing his tongue into his mouth.
   "Dinners ready!" Jake's mother calls up the stairs.
   "Coming!" Jake replies, breathlessly. Andy groans and gets off of Jake and they go to the door but Jake stops just before they leave the room. He reaches up onto his toes and whispers into Andy's ear, 
   "Might wanna hide yar boner!" Then kisses his cheek and runs downstairs, leaving Andy standing there blushing hard.

The three of them eat dinner together and Jake's mom interrogates Andy with a heap of questions.
   "Jake aren't you going to eat any more?" Andy asks and Jake shakes his head. He looks at the leftovers on his plate: fries, vegetables and most of the chicken.
   "I had a big lunch." He lies, and pushes his plate away from him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
well... here it is :/
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)