Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

This is bad...

"Why can't Andy just walk through the door right now?" Jake thought to himself and sighed as he stared at the door. He pictured Andy but his thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. The class went silent and everyone looked expectantly at the door. It opened slowly to reveal a tall man with long dark hair and a lip ring.

"I'm Mr Biersack," he said in his usual deep voice. "I'm the new music teacher."

Jake blinked twice but Andy wouldn't go away. He was really there and Jake had to make an effort to stop his jaw from falling open.

"Oh hello!" Mrs Robertson said brightly and walked over to Andy. "I'm Mrs Robertson, I'm the head of the music department. This is the class you'll be taking twice a week. I'm sure they'll be very nice." She smiled at him and then the class. Andy's eyes traveled through the room and he stopped when he met Jake's stare.

"Mr Biersack!" Mrs Robertson repeated herself. Andy turned back to her. "Would you like to start the class?"

"Yes. Sorry." Andy walked over to what was now his desk and began to call the register.

"Jacob Pitts?" He smiled a bit at Jake when he said his name then continued to take the class.

***

Jake was last out of the class but just before he left Andy caught his arm. Jake waited until the door closed and all the kids were out until he said or did anything.

"What. The. Fuck?" He looked up at Andy. "It's really you isn't it?" Andy smiled and nodded. "Oh my God?" Jake rubbed his forehead, not knowing what to do.

Andy laughed and pulled him into his arms and Jake smiled a little.

"This is bad..."
♠ ♠ ♠
have a good new year (:
im sorry it took so long and its kinda short but better than nothing!