Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

At that moment

"Jacob were you listening to any of that?" Jake snapped out of his daydream and looked at Andy.

"No Sir. And please call me Jake..." He mumbled.

Andy sighed and walked to the back of the class where Jake was sitting.

"You haven't written anything either. I understand that theory is boring but you haven't done anything. You're gunna have to stay back and finish it at lunch."

At that moment the bell rang and Andy dismissed the rest of the class.

"Jake, I thought you loved music?" Andy said once the rest of the class had left. He sat on the desk next to Jake's and rested his foot on the chair.

"I do it's just... I was in a dream." Jake replied.

"Ok..." Andy sighed. "Just do your work."

Jake began to write, but he didn't want to look up because he knew Andy was still watching him. He wrote quickly and stood up to leave as soon as he was done.

"Wait." Jake turned around at the one word and saw Andy beginning to walk over to him.

Without hesitation, Andy leaned down and kissed Jake softly. He wrapped his fingers into Jake's long hair and closed his eyes at the same time as Jake did.

When the pulled away, Jake smiled.

"I like detention."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D
im sick ):