Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

How could they possibly go unnoticed?

"Fuck..." Jake mumbled as he messed up for about the tenth time. Rubbing his eyes with one hand, he tried to remember everything he could about guitar. Simple chords, more complicated riffs and the songs that he and the band played before. He could hardly remember anything though.
"Jinxx... Can you help me?" Jinxx walked over to Jake and smiled.
"Sure. So because I'm playing this you play it in a lower scale, remember?" Jinxx played a little bit of the Knives and Pens intro as he spoke to Jake. Jake nodded and tried, succeeding. "There you go! See you do remember it just takes time." Jinxx smiled at Jake and Jake realized just how much he had missed him. He was always so nice and could always be trusted with anything. But then again so could Andy. And CC. Just maybe not Ashley...

"That was quite good!" Andy said happily, referring to the band practice, as he got out the car.
"Mhm it was!" Jake had cheered up somewhat. Playing music had always helped him forget the bad bits. "Where ya goin'?" He asked, frowning.
"My stuff's in the car." Andy pointed to his black car.
Jake smiled, "No it's not!" He grabbed Andy's hand and practically skipped inside with him.

Andy smiled to himself. He liked seeing Jake this happy. It was a big difference compared to yesterday. To Andy's amazement when they got up to Jake's room all of Andy's bags were there and his clothes were in the closet.
"That's not fair that you can do that!"

"Yup there are some advantages to being a vampire!" Jake giggled.
“Shh! Keep your voice down!” Andy was worried about Carolyn hearing their conversation but Jake wasn’t.
“It’s alright she knows!” Jake smiled and stretched his arms up, cracking his knuckles above his head.
“EW! Jake that’s gross! Don’t do that!” Jake giggled again and pulled his t shirt down. Only because of this did Andy notice the tiny bit of black ink sticking out the V shaped neck. His eyes grew a little wider and sparkled a bit. “You got a tattoo Jake!” He gasped. Jake nodded. “Let me see it then!!” Andy jumped over to Jake in one jump and smiled widely at him.

Jake was a little hesitant but he lifted his t shirt over his head, revealing the scripted letters inked across his chest.
Andy smiled, “Carolyn...” He almost whispered. He ran his fingers over the ink gently. “That’s so sweet Jake! I love it! Oh my God!”
“Thanks.” Jake smiled back, thinking he’d gotten away with the scars, that Andy was distracted with his tattoo so he hadn’t noticed.
But Andy wasn’t distracted and he had noticed. He moved his hand down from where the tattoo ended, letting the knuckle of his first finger run over each of Jake’s ribs which were clearly visible.
Goosebumps began to appear on Jake’s arms when Andy ran his fingertips over the many obvious scars. How could they possibly go unnoticed?
“Andy I’m sorry.” That familiar hot, prickly feeling stung at Jake’s eyes. Andy knew that Jake was going to cry. He didn’t want him to, but he knew it would happen. “I thought I could control it. I didn’t think it would get that bad!”
“Shh Jake, its ok. I know,” Andy whispered, as he pulled Jake into his arms and kissed his fluffy hair. “It’ll be alright. I know, I’ve been through this already.”
Jake wrapped his arms around Andy’s waist and closed his eyes. “Thank you Andy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I've had this written for ages bit just haven't uploaded it idek why