Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Please, stay this time

   "Andy...?" Andy turned around when he heard his name being called and saw that Carolyn was standing in the doorway. "Can I talk to you a sec?" Andy nodded and followed her through to the kitchen. 
   "I erm just wanted to ask you to, please, stay this time. With Jake. He really needs you. He.."
   "I will," Andy nodded again, "I promise Carolyn."
   "Thank you Andy. Things haven't been too great around here and Jake's dad isn't around. Jake  hardly eats anything he hardly comes out his room." Andy nodded and quickly hugged her before Jake came through.
   "AAAANDEEEEEEE!!!" Jake whined as he shoved the door open. "Come ooooon!!!" Jake grabbed onto Andy's wrist and dragged him out with ease.
   "Chill it Jake! What's the rush?" Andy laughed.
   "I don't know there just is! We might be late to meet everyone! Now come on already!!!" Jake moaned as he dragged Andy outside. Andy laughed at Jake just because he was being Jake. "Heey don't laugh at me I'm just trynta getcha to move yer butt!!"
   "You're crazy Jake! What the hell happened!?"
Jake and Andy climbed into the car and Jake began to drive to Ashley's house and what used to be Andy's house.
   "Hey... Andy?" Andy made a question type noise. A sort of "hm?" sound so Jake continued. "Are you gonna live with Ash again?"
   "I'm not sure. I was thinkin of just rentin out somewhere small." Andy rested his elbow on the door of the car with his head tilted to the side and resting on his hand.
   "Maybe it's too early to ask this and maybe you don't wanna but you could stay with me?" Jake looked at Andy and regretted it seeing as he looked so damn cute with his little half-smile. 
   "I'd like that Jake."
   "Me too Andy." Jake turned to Andy, smiling as he killed the engine. He quickly hugged Andy tightly then grabbed his stuff from the back of the car and ran up to the door.

As soon as Ashley opened the door Jake launched himself onto him. Ashley wrapped his arms around Jake and smiled. He had actually, surprisingly, missed Jake a lot.
   "Christ Jake I could wrap my arms around you twice!"
   "ME TOO!" Andy screamed wrapping his arms around them both.
   "RAAAAAAAAAH!" CC then ran up joining in the group hug and Jinxx, last but not least, joined in too. 

Jake sniffed. It really was one of those moments when nothing could be more perfect.
   "Baby what's wrong?" Andy said, lifting Jake's chin.
   "I don't know." Jake smiled and chewed on his lip. "I  just love y'all so much.."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been busy again..
Sorry dudes
There's probably heaps of fuck ups in this cuz I did it on my broken ipod...
So sorry for that too
But enjoy anywayzzzz(: