We Belong Together

Somebody Clue Me In ..

Rivera took me to his house in Manhattan. I never knew that he was living lavish like this. Come to think of it, I don't know much about him at all. Just that his name is Rivera, he hustles, and that my brother had nothing but good stuff to say about him. Jamal was always saying how Rivera is so cool and how he's a down ass dude. I've met him a few times before when he came to pick up my brother. I always thought he was gorgeous with his blue eyes, long pretty hair, and muscular frame. And his deep raspy voice was just as sexy.

"You alright in here?" Rivera stuck his head in the door. He gave me my own room to stay in with an attached bathroom and all.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ight, I'm downstairs if you need me," he was about to turn around but I hopped up and stopped him. "What's up?"

I wanted to ask him a lot of things but this one stayed on my brain. "Do you know who killed Jamal? I mean, its like you keep throwing out hints but I want you to tell me," I kept my hold on his forearm. His skin was so warm and soft.

"Um, I-I .. You don't need to be thinking about that right now. You don't need to be any more worried or stressed then you are right now,"

I stared at him long and hard. Neither of us looked away.

"I quess," I let my hand slide off of his arm.

"Let's go and get something to eat," he suggested.

"Alright. Let me get dressed real quick," I said. He went downstairs and I changed into a pair of dark blue denim skinny jeans, a white tube top, a black half jacket, and black boots. I put on a little make up and some gloss and I was ready. Okay, I just had to look at myself in the full length mirror. I posed looking over my shoulder. Damn, I didn't know my ass was so phat. It isn't as big as Nicki's but definitely the same size as Deelish's from Flavor of Love.

I walked downstairs and Rivera was waiting. He was rocking a Sean John jumpsuit and white Nikes. The typical d-boy look. "Damn .." He mumbled. I smiled at that. I'd never got that in all of my time knowing him.

"You ready?" I grinned. I already knew that I was looking good enough to eat, not to toot my own horn or, Anything.

"Fa show, let's bounce."

I followed him outside to his smoke gray Camaro. I hopped in the passengers seat and reclined, wanting to enjoy the ride. Right now wasn't the right time to ask about anything too serious.

"You ever notice that your always around when I'm in trouble?" I glanced over at him, trying to start some kind of conversation. I didn't know much about him besides what my brother told me and that he looked delicious.

A small smile pulled at the corner of his lips. "Now that you say it.."

"Like, when those guys were mad because I didn't wanna holler, when Demar went missing for that week, and then you know, my mom beat me up.." I said the last part quietly.

"She beat you up?!" He looked at me.

His black eyes were...angry?

I shrugged. "Well, yeah. I assumed that Demar told you about that considering how much time ya'll spent together." I replied.

"Naw, I ain't know."

"Yeah, my mom hit me in the fucking face with a frying pan that's why I ran. Look, its not that big of a deal though, she's always been like that. I just needed to get a way for a little."

We pulled up at Coney Island and went inside. I pulled him into a seat away from the windows and more so towards the back.

"So, your going back?" He asked.

He must've thought that I was stupid. "I have to. I don't have anywhere to stay all of my family is in California." I told him.

The waitress came over and all of her attention was focused on Rivera, like I wasn't even there. I mean, I didn't care but still..

"Is that all?" She asked after only jotting down his order. Yeah, that's how hood-rat chicks around here get down.

I cleared my voice. "What the hell do you think?" I snapped. She rolled her neck and adverted her gaze my way. Her whole bubbly persona was now non-existent.

"What do you want then?" She smacker her lips.

I shot Rivera a look as if to say 'Can you believe this bitch?' before turning to look back at her.

"Nothing, just bring me a Sprite hold the spit." I answered. As soon as she walked away Rivera laughed, that was a first.

"I don't even blame you. I'll have mines to go and then we'll get you something."

"Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I need characters and ideas for the next chapters. PLEASE make some suggestions, you quys!