Status: don't be a silent reader, please :)

The Memories Between Us

euphoria.

If it weren’t obvious enough, I had accepted Austin’s polite offer to take me out on a date. We were in Ventura, California today and asked to show me around the city before the show started. The two of us had planned to meet inside the venue, right where each band’s merchandise would be sold. I was already there, though Austin seemed to be running a little late. I’d hate for him to cancel last minute, seeing as though I was beyond excited on the inside.

“Caitlyn,” I whipped around with a huge grin, only to be met with Brent Allen carrying a box of I See Stars t-shirts to pin up onto the display board. “Do you mind unpacking this before you go? Thanks a lot, love you!” Before I could even protest, the short guitarist had run off back to where he came from.

Soon enough, one box turned into three boxes. Beads of sweat were forming on the corner of my forehead and I was sweating in places a person should never sweat in. Surely my make-up had vanished from my face by now. My hair was tied into a loose bun with loose strands falling around the sides.

“Cait,”

“Brent, I’m not taking any more fucking boxes!”

“…Last time I checked, my name was Austin.”

“Austin…oh my God, I’m sorry. You see, I thought-”

“It’s cool,” He smiled and pulled up his black Rayban sunglasses “Did you want to leave now? I can wait for you to finish, if you want; I don’t mind.”

I looked behind me and noticed that I had barely started on the recent box that was handed to me. “Oh, no, we can go. They have two merch girls for a reason, right?”

Writing a quick IOU note for Anastasia, I followed Austin outside of the venue. A few fans outlined the building as they eyed the vocalist like a piece of fresh meat. Then they got a glimpse of me, instantly boring holes into my back as we walked off into the city. I tried my best to ignore their little cat calls like, “get some, Austin!” or “he’s getting laid tonight!” though they were pretty funny. I could see Austin blush from the corner of my eye, causing myself to go along with it. Austin would bump into me every now and again as we walked – I couldn’t tell if he was flirting or if he was just naturally unstable.

“Starbucks, my treat,” He smiled, draping his long arm around my shoulder before ushering us inside the coffee shop. “Is a caramel frappuccino okay?”

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

I stood in line with him as we talked about tour and how excited we were about the future shows. The way he talked about music was evidence enough that this was his passion. He was truly dedicated to his fans. He’d gone through so much in his life; I was amazed that he continued to push forward. He told me about his ex-wife, someone he ‘never usually mentions’. If that was the case, then we really must have been getting close.

--


My back hit the door with a soft thud and I let out a groan. Austin’s lips had landed on my neck, but I didn’t bother to protest. His teeth grazed across the gentle flesh as his hands ran up my stomach through my shirt. My fingers threaded themselves into his chocolate locks, egging him on further. One moment we were in Urban Outfitters laughing over how ridiculous I looked wearing oversized sunglasses, then the next we were in Of Mice & Men’s bathroom viciously pulling on any article of clothing we could get our greedy hands on.

“This is very…very wr-wrong.” I giggled as Austin’s hands found the back of my thighs to hold me up against him. “People are going to come looking for us.”

“Let them,” Austin said carelessly, sliding his red plaid flannel off.

I brought his lips back onto mine, the sudden feeling of neediness washing over me completely. His lower lip was captured between my teeth perfectly as I gave it a gentle tug. That was enough to send him over the edge. Once his jeans were down to his ankles, he rammed himself into me. I let out a scream and watched as he smirked. It hurt for a little while, granted that he didn’t let me adjust to his size prior, but pleasure soon overcame the pain. I leaned my head back, hitting the mirror ever so often.

“Fucking…Christ, A-Austin,” I whimpered against the skin of his shoulder. The heels of my foot dug into his lower back, driving him deeper inside of me. “Harder, p-please,” I didn’t think it was possible for him to fulfill my desires but he did so anyway.

A few thrusts later we both came undone, falling into an euphoria of pleasure. Austin kissed my forehead lightly before pulling out and starting to get dressed again. I followed suit and pulled my shorts back on quietly. We didn’t exchange a word until I reached for the doorknob.

“I want to keep seeing you.” Austin admitted, placing his hand over mine. He pressed our lips together and smiled. “You’re something else, Caitlyn.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.!

5 comments | 69 readers | 11 subscribers


Sorry this took so long to get out! I've been super busy with school and actually participating in life, haha. But I should be around more often :) Oh, and props to my qurl Micrea for helping me write smut. Remember, comments are a key to the next chapter! xx