Status: writing a story is like putting on paper the things you ultimately fantasize or what you want to happen :]

Together Under Our Roof

What did I Do!?

A loud clatter emanated from the small kitchen. Michael stirred, groaning as his aching body lifted itself from the couch. He struggled to prop himself up on his elbows as he blinked his eyes tiredly. He turned towards the noise, irritated by the sudden wake up call.

Misty was at the small cupboard, several pans on the floor by her feet as she stooped down to pick up the fallen pans. She had been humming as she did so and had a small smile as she mouthed words to a song he could not make out.

Michael watched her quietly as she danced around the kitchen, her braids twirling around her as she danced. He was intrigued. Silently, he snuck out of his bed and crept up behind her while she got funky in front of the stove.

“What are you cooking?” Michael whispered sweetly into her ear, coming in close to her suddenly. Startled, Misty dropped the pan on the stove, pieces of scrambled eggs flopping onto the stove top, and screeched as she twisted her body around until her face met Michael’s.

“Wha – what are you doing up?” Misty said hesitantly, embarrassed by the mess she had caused and by the odd noise she had let out accidently. She backed up into the stove, distancing herself from Michael, and looked down at her feet. Although they were feet apart, she could still feel the heat that came from his toned body.

Through his black t-shirt, Misty could faintly see some of the muscles that protruded through the shirt. Misty noticed that Michael was a very large man. He was about a head taller than her and was thick in the most modest way. He was not extremely muscular where he could not move but he was not scrawny either. His dark brown hair was tousled, strands sticking out randomly as a result of bed head. It made him look dangerous and good looking, stunning Misty much like the night before.
She stood there, shaken by the sudden intrusion on her solo act.

“Yum, eggs,” Michael commented as he saw the eggs she had been cooking. He almost laughed at her reaction but decided not to for the sake of not falling over onto the floor until he could bust a gut. He tried to avert his attention from her as he moved towards the eggs, reaching out for a taste of the eggs.

Before he could pick up a piece, Misty slapped his hand away with her spatula, warning him to remove his fingers from her precious food. She glared at him as he retracted his hand away and snapped a pitiful look towards Misty.

“Don’t touch my food!” Misty snapped ferociously. In an instant, she snatched up her eggs a plate and seated herself firmly at the table, not looking back to see Michael’s bewildered face.

Michael started to laugh. He had never seen a girl so firm about her food, and he did not expect it from this small girl. Misty turned around; staring at the crazed man she was to live with for the next few months, she could not help but giggle under her breath.

As Michael continued to laugh on the floor, Misty ignored him and finished her plate of scrambled eggs and toast. She had no idea why he was laughing so hard and did not want to know.

When his laughter died down, Michael was panting and out of breath. He tried to make his way toward the table, crawling on all fours as he held his stomach before reaching the table. He pulled himself onto a chair across from Misty and grinned widely at her. Her face was stern and uninterested. She glared at Michael, forking the rest of her breakfast into her mouth before getting up from her seat. Misty deposited her dishes into the sink and stomped loudly to her room to change into her school uniform. When she reached her bedroom door, a large hand grabbed her arm, wrapping itself around her tiny arm completely before twisting her around to face Michael.

“What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” Michael asked, worried. He had noticed that she had been treating him harshly but had no idea as to why. He pulled her closer, still holding a firm yet soft grip on her arm. He looked into her eyes, pleading for an explanation.

Misty had no answer. Nervously, she jerked her arm free from his grip and pushed herself into her room.

“Just – just don’t touch me!” she exclaimed harshly through the closed door. Hurriedly, she changed into her uniform and pushed the door open, scurrying past Michael and was out the door before she could hear what Michael had said.

She was half way down the street from the building when she heard rapid footsteps behind her. Again she was grabbed by the arm and turned around forcefully before coming face to face with the handsome man she loathed.

“What is wrong with you? I didn’t do anything to you so why are you ignoring me?” Michael exclaimed angrily into Misty’s face. Misty flinched back, startled. He glared at her, enraged.

“Let go of me!” Misty screamed wriggling out of Michael’s grip but his grip was too tight. She was trapped and had no way to avoid this man. She was frightened by his sudden change. She struggled with him, pulling herself away from him as he pulled her closer.

He was too strong, pulling her in closer and closer, holding her close to him as he held her arms sturdily.

Angry, Misty fought back, kicking and screaming but she was unable to break free of his hands. Suddenly, Misty was able to move a hand up and move it across Michael’s face.

He released her, cupping his wounded cheek. Misty took this chance to escape, sprinting away.

Michael watched as she ran away, too angry to follow after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! new chapter! wish more people would read but those who are thank you and i love you all! please comment!