Fallen Love

Thoughts

I didn't feel like going to work. Yea I know I don't feel like doing anything but it's not my fault that I have a hard time getting over my mom's death. I know it's been two years but it's still hard for me. I love her. I miss her. "Everything ok?" my dad looks at me while driving. "Yea, just tired from school," I lied. My dad parks the car and I hop out. "See ya later dad," I wave while walking inside the diner. "Heyyyy!" I'm greeted by my friendly co-worker. She always makes me smile. "Hey, Joann," I warmly reply. "How was school?" she smiles. "It was good. Met a new guy. Well I met three new guys," I calmly reply. She grins, "Are they cute?" Of course she would ask. "To tell you the truth, only one of them really caught my eye." Right after answering I see Zack walk in. He winks at me. "Who's he?" Joann asks. "The new guy." Joann stared at me. I stared back, "What?" She smiled like a little kid getting a giant lollipop, "He's cute!" Zack stares at me and I blush. I felt stupid and embarrassed. Joann pushes me over to his table to get his order. Man, how I love this girl as if she was my sis. "Uhh, would you like to get anything?" I stutter. "I would like a vanilla latte," he smirks. His smirk is getting annoying and I really wish I could slap him. I walk away. Awkward.

**home**
My phone vibrates. I got a text from Mimi.

**text convo**
~Miz~ We got a 4 day weekend in two weeks!!!!!!

_SamSam_ Ok? Wht bout it?

~Miz~ Lets go 2 waterpark

_SamSam_ wit?

~Miz~ Me, u, Bailey, nd the newbies :)

_SamSam_ Uhhh ok. Gtg. Bye

**end of text convo**

Four days with Zack? I barely know any of the new guys. This scares me. I look over the clock, feeling sleepy. 1:23Am. Man, I need some sleep. I get changed into my batman shorts and my dad's old KISS t-shirt. Now I was thinking about the four day weekend with Zack at a water park. Is he even gonna go? Why did I tell Joann that the only guy to catch my eye was Zack? What is his past? Is he a flirt, a player? Is he dangerous? I just kept thinking until I finally fell asleep.

**Sam's dream**

“I love you,” Zack smirks. That smirk. I’m in love with his smirk, I’m in love with him. “I love you too,” I smiled. Zack moves closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, breathing into my skin. I got goosebumps, not from his breath but that I felt that this was a lie. That his love is a lie and that my love for him is a lie. But why? Then later everything becomes a blur. I couldn’t see Zack anymore. I just saw blurry shadows.

**End of dream**

I run out of my room and into my bathroom. I felt sick. I can’t believe that I just had that creepy dream. I shake the thought of his breath on my skin out of my head. I hear a knock on the door. “Is everything ok, Sam?” I heard my dad through the bathroom door. I didn’t know what to tell him, so I just decided to lie, “Yes, everything is fine dad.” I hear my dad walk away, “Ok, well hurry up. You got another day of school.” I sigh. Now I have to sit next to Zack after having a creepy dream of him. I open the bathroom door and slowly walk to my room. I decided to wear a simple black shirt with navy blue skinny jeans and my black converse. I didn’t even feel like putting on make-up. Excuse my language but fuck make-up today. Mimi promised to give me a ride to school today. Let’s see if she kept her promise. I didn’t bother eating breakfast and just walked outside to see Mimi with Chester. Wow, it’s been only a day and they’re already friends. “Hey guys,” I smile. I tried ignoring the dream. Mimi runs towards me to give me a huge hug. “You’re-you’re choking…me,” I finally got to say. “Oops,” she grins. I didn’t see Bailey, I thought she would be here, “where’s Bailey?” Mimi winks at me, “She’s with Jay.” I rolled my eyes. Really? They only know the guys a day and they seem to be dating now. Mimi glares at me, “Stop rolling your eyes, missy.” I heard chuckling, it was Chester. “Can we go to school?” I ended up asking. “Sure!” Mimi yells while running to her car. I just had to roll my eyes again; she is such a kid sometimes. I smile.

**Algebra class**

Grrr. I sit in my seat. Zack smirks. I so badly want to slap the shit out of him. “Stop smirking, asshole,” I said harshly. It didn’t seem to even hurt Zack a bit. “Aww is Sammy sad today?” He asks while laughing. “Don’t. call. Me. Sammy.” I reply with so much hate in my voice. I notice Zack smiling. Just a normal smile. A nice friendly smile. It really surprised me. “What were you talking about with Jennifer?” I asked without thinking twice. He stares at me. “Why do you wanna know? Jealous that I talked to her afterschool and not you?” He smirks again. I answer, annoyed, “Nope. Now stop smirking or else I will slap the shit out of you.” Now I smirked at him. He faced the bored. I smile to myself. After ten minutes of class I feel something rubbing against my leg. I look down and see Zack’s leg rubbing my leg. ‘What the fuck!?’ I blushed. I felt warm inside. Then when things couldn’t have gone worse, Zack puts his hand on my lap! Now I’m blushing a deep red color. I wanted to leave. Just run out of this room but instead I let his hand stay on my lap for the rest of the class. Throughout class I heard a couple giggles. That means people noticed me blushing. The bell ranged. Now was my time to run out but when I stood up I felt hands on my shoulders. They were pulling me down back into my seat. “Stay,” I heard Zack’s cold voice say. I felt his cold breathe on my skin just like in my dream. The thought of the dream just gave me butterflies. “What do you want?” I managed to ask. All he replied was, “You.” Then he just left. Left me thinking.

**After school*

ME!? He wants me? What’s that supposed to mean? Does he want me to be his friend or something? Now I actually felt sick. I called my boss telling her that I couldn’t make it to work today. I got a stomach ache, but was it really just the butterflies that my dream gave me or was I really sick? I stayed in bed the rest of the day just listening to my IPod and doing my homework. My phone started to ring. It was Joann. I answered the phone, “hello?” I could hear her sigh, “What’s wrong? Why didn’t you come to work today?” I told her what happened in school and that I got sick. I also told her that I’m really confused. Joann said everything will be ok. She also thinks Zack likes me. Yea right. He’s probably just messing around with me. I texted Mimi telling her that I’m not sure if I will go with them to the water park in two weeks. I didn’t wait for her reply. I just changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed, hoping that I won’t get a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK this is my second chapter it may be bad. If you guys got any suggestions then feel free to tell me:)