Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Beginning

Zacky's POV

Today is the start at a new school, 9 weeks into the school year of ninth grade. I woke up to my brother Matt waking me up. He started this school at the beginning of the school year. He moved in with our aunt and uncle. Now my mom, dad, and I live here too.

I got up, took a shower and got dressed. Then Matt, our three cousins and I walked down to catch the bus. I sat with my cousin whose my age, Joey. When we got there I went to the office to get my schedule and someone to show me to my classes.

After meeting my first friend whose the person showing me to my classes it was finally lunch. Brent said I could sit with him and his friends. After meeting everyone I noticed they were jocks.

They were pretty cool. In science I noticed a boy wearing black. He had brown longish hair and big hazel eyes. He had some tattoos, and a nose ring. The jocks said I should sit by him, but I was afraid to. I'm too shy.

Later in gym I noticed that boy again, I heard his name was Brian. It was dodge ball day. I fucking hate gym, it's boring. I noticed we were the only two not playing. I started up a conversation. "I fucking hate dodge ball." He laughed. "I know, man it's fucking boring!" I smiled. I think I'm going to like this dude.

After gym we talked more and became quick friends. Last period I met two people Matt and Michelle. Matt was a big guy but was supper nice, Michelle was kinda pretty but annoying. We became quick friends too.

(Next Day)

Today I sat with Brian and his friends at lunch. It turned out Matt, Michelle and Brian were all friends. There was Matt, Michelle, Brian, Michelle's twin Val, Jimmy, Johnny and me. We all have the same music taste and everything. I think I'm gonna like this school.

***Time Warp***

(2 years later)

So I'm staying at Brian's house for the second time. Brian, Matt, Michelle, and I are going to the movies.

We got to the mall and Brian and Michelle had their arms locked together, it kinda pissed me off. Over the past two years, I've had feelings toward Brian that are more than friends. He doesn't know.

Since it was a horror film we were going to see I thought I could sit in between Brian and Matt But Michelle had to be a bitch and have Brian all to herself. So when we were sat it was Michelle and Brian then behind them sat Matt and I. Through out the whole movie I through popcorn at Michelle and Brian.

After the movie Michelle and Brian were holding hands. The way I cope with things are to make jokes. It got so bad that Matt dragged Brian into the restroom. Matt came out pissed and Michelle ran after him. I walked up to Brian and put my arm around his shoulders.

"What's wrong Bri?" He smiled a sad smile. "Well to start off, Matt, Michelle, and I are all Bi. Michelle said this was a date between her and I. Matt just told me Michelle is dating his cousin Kanesha. Michelle and I have a big past together, but I love someone else who probably doesnt feel the same." We stopped and I gave him a hug.

"Bri, that's awful, but to tell you the truth, I'm also Bi. So who is it you love?" He blushed. "Well, he has black and purple hair and the most beautiful green eyes." I looked up at Brian. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I laid my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you too, Bri. I have for awhile now."

Then I heard a gasp. I turned still in his arms. Standing in front of us was Michelle. I glared at her. "What do you want?" I spat at her. "Well whore I was coming to find my boyfriend, but I found this!" Brian growled at her. "Listen bitch I wasn't and will never be your boyfriend and don't call him a whore, you're the fucking whore cheating on her girlfriend! Yeah, that's what I thought! Why don't you call her to come pick you up?!"

She ran away crying. I turned back around in his arms. "Thank you Bri." He kissed my head. "Well I had to stand up for my boyfriend." I looked up at him. "Boyfriend?" He pulled away and stared at the ground. "Yeah I thought since we both love each other we should date, but if you don't want to th-." I had kissed him mid-sentence. I felt fireworks, after we pulled apart I laughed. "Bri you talk to much." Then I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers.

We started walking to Matt's car. He was in the driver seat with Michelle in the passenger seat. We got in the backseat. We drove home in silence. Matt took Michelle home first, then took Brian and I to Brian's house. When we got there we invited Matt to hang out with us, but he had to tend to a few problems first.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my new Idea, if u want more comment, if not imma write some more anyway.

Comment?! Plz?!

I do not own Brian Haner Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Sanders, or Michelle DiBennedeto.