Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Drama

Brian's POV

We went straight to my room upstairs. When we got in there, I saw a white fluff ball on my bed. Zacky smiled and made a noise that sounded like an 'awe'. "Pinkly daddy's home." I said. The fluff ball jumped right up and barked once. We sat on my bed playing with Pinkly until dad came into the room.

"Hey boys, how was the movie?" I looked at Zacky and he looked at me. We smiled. "Great dad, the movie sucked but I had fun. How bout you Zee?" He laughed. "Yeah, suckiest movie ever, but I had fun too." He smiled. "That's great boys, you deserve to have some fun, but I heard Matt yelling earlier what was that about?" We both tensed up. I quickly replied. "He's pissed at Michelle again, she's just so annoying, all the fucking time."

My dad frowned. "What ever happened to you two son, I thought you liked her? I thought you were going to ask her out tonight? I thought you loved her?" I froze up and my eyes went wide. Zacky shouldn't have heard that. I saw him tear up and go into my bathroom. I shot up after him. "We'll talk later Dad!" Dad just left the room.

Just then I ran into the bathroom door being shut. "Ow, mother fucker! Zee come out, please." I could hear his sobs. "Baby, listen I need you to come out here. Please, I'm beging you." Finally the door opened and Zacky moved past me to his bag. "Baby what are you doing?" He got in my face. "I'm texting Matt to see if I can stay with him, because right now I'm not staying with you!" He spat at me.

"Wait, what the hell does that mean?!" He just got his phone and what I asume was texted Matt. "Well let me tell you then. I don't want to be here with someone who tricked me, I swear I'm so guliable sometimes. 'Michelle and I have a big past together, but I love someone else who probably doesn't feel the same.' All it was, was an act probably. I shouldv'e known, who would love stupid, guliable, ugly, good for nothing Zacky? Right?!"

By now I was shocked. I grabbed him by his arm and threw him on my bed. I straddled him. "Now listen, and listen good okay? You are NOT guliable, stupid, ugly, or good for nothing, understand? I DO love YOU, not Michelle or anyone else. I only told my dad that because I'm afraid he'll hate me if I tell him I love a boy." He was still mad. He pushed me off him.

"Now, you listen, I don't care anymore, I'm still staying with Matt. I need to think about things and cool down. You'll know where I'm at if you need me." And like that he just left and walked to Matt's.

Matt's POV

I was sitting in my room thinking things that happened tonight over, when I got a text message from Zacky. It said 'can i stay w/ u 2nite?'. I automatically replied with 'hell yeah get ur ass here'. Ten minutes later there was a knock on my window. I saw it was Zack. I opened it, and he fell in.

"Dude what's wrong I thought you and Brian were okay?" He sighed. "I did too, but seriously think back when has Brian ever showed affection or anything like that towards me? I mean it's as if he just suddenly has feelings for me."

As I thought about it, Brian didn't tell me he had feeling for Zacky. He jokes about it, but never really showed that he liked him. I mean in someways you could say it was there, but some people would just say that's just Brian being friendly.

"Yeah, I see that, but he does seem pretty friendly towards you, and you guys are really close, most people think a little too close." He frowned. "The only time he's out right flirted with me is when we're alone." I patted him on the back. "Well get some sleep and we'll talk more in the morning. When we can think clearer." He smiled. "You're right man, let's sleep I'm tired anyway."

I got in my bed and he layed down on my couch. I turned the lights out and was out within a few minutes. I couldn't help, but dream of all the memories I have of Zack and Brian, being together and happy.

Zacky's POV

I layed there thinking of all the great times Bri and I have had and all the bad times. It had me thinking about my friends and everything that we've all gone through together. When I first came to Huntington I thought I wouldn't have many friends and now I have a ton of the greatest friends. It brings me back to the first time we all sat at lunch together two years ago.

*Flash Back 2 years ago*

I was walking down the hall when someone pokes me. I turned around to see Brian. "Hey Brian, what's up?" He smiled. "Not much, so do you wanna sit with me and my friends?" I thought about it some. "Yeah, I'd love to dude." He laughed. "Cool." We kept walking to the lunch room.

I followed him to a table where Matt and Michelle were. In between the two of them was a seat for Brian. I sat next to Michelle. She smiled. "Hey Zacky, how's it going?" She put her hand on my leg. I saw Brian glare at her. I'm guessing he likes her. I push her hand away. "Good, umm so how bout you?" She laughed. "Good......now." She winked at me.

Then a girl that looks exactly like Michelle, but with blonde hair came over and sat infront of Michelle. "Hey Guys. Who's this?" Brian laughed. "This is Zacky he's new, and he's pretty cool." She smilled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Valary DiBennedeto call me Val, I'm Michelle's twin sister and Matt's girlfriend. I'm like the mother of this group. It's very nice to meet you." Ishook her hand and smiled at her. "I'm Zacky Baker, it's nice to meet you too Val."

Then two boys came up. The one that sat infront of Brian was tall, had black hair, a labret, and blue eyes. The othe rone sat infront of Matt, he was short; shorter than me and had black and white hair. "Zacky this is Jimmy" Brian pointed to the taller one. "and short shit." He laughed. Jimmy glared. "His name is Johnny." Jimmy hugged Johnny who looked pissed. "Well I'm Zacky, it's nice to meet you."

After getting our lunch I got to know everyone. "So Zack what do you like to do for fun?" Johnny asked. "I play guitar, but Imma lefty. I like listening to music, drawing sometimes and other things." When I said I played guitar I saw Brian's eyes light up. "No way you play guitar, dude that's fucking awsome, I play too! Jimmy plays drums, Matt can sing and Johnny can play bass. He doesn't suck all the time though." He laughed while Johnny got up and left. "Fuck you Brian." Jimmy said going after Johnny. Val and Matt glared at him. "What it's not my fault his boyfriend can't take a joke!" Brian said.

After awhile Val and I started talking about the jocks and preps. "I mean they shouldn't put us down just to make themselves feel better." I was guessing Val doesn't take too well to the other girls. "I know what you mean. It's stupid, maybe they're just jelous, you are prettier than most of them." I said looking at the other girls at the other tables. When one girl I think her name was Kanesha winked and waved at me. Brian flipped her off. "That's Matt's cousin, she's a whore."

Michelle kept putting her hand on my leg and rubbing it. I kept pushing it away. Brian saw all of it. "Okay Michelle seriously don't be a fucking whore and stop doing that, obviously if he keeps pushing your hand away, it means he doesn't like you! God!" Brian got up and stormed away. Michelle went after him. I looked at Matt and Val. "Are they like together or something?" Val frowned. "No, they use to date in middle school, but Brian broke up with her cuz she's a whore; this coming from her sister." Matt laughed. "I mean unless Brian has feelings again or Michelle is telling him lies about loving him again I don't think there is anything between them." Matt said this while moving down to sit next to me and infront of Val.

"Well we better take our trays, and everyone else's I guess. The bell will ring any minute." Val said. So we took all the trays up and when we passed the door to the hallway I saw Brian and Michelle fighting he was throwing his hands up and yelling. She put her hand on his chest and was trying to kiss him, but he pushed her away.

He came through the door and almost hit me. He grabbed me before I fell. "Oh my god! I'm sorry Zee, I didn't see you." He still had his arms around me and for some reason I felt safe and as if I belonged there. I laughed. "It's okay, but I'm sorry bout the whole Michelle thing." He glared at the ground then looked me in the eyes. "It's not your fault she acts like a whore, it's not like I like her anyway." He smirked. "Well then why did you get mad?" He looked at me. "Let's just say I don't care if she's a whore as long as it's not with you." He winked at me and let me go. He just walked away.

*End Flash back*

And that was the first time Brian ever flirted with me, and then I didn't know it, but now looking back I must have been blind not to notice it. Then soon I fell asleep, knowing I needed to look back to all the other times we've been around eachother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Plz?

I do not own Brian Haner Sr.&Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.