Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Beginning Of A New Life

Ch. 7

Brian's POV

(Five Years Later)

I bet you're wondering what happened after that day well I'll tell you. Suzy had an Epi pen in the kitchen cabinet and stabbed Zee with it. He was able to breathe, we still took him to the hospital to get his blood cleaned or something like that. Suzy called the chief of police and they found out Michelle had drenched the knife in her perfume Zack's allergic to.

The following months, Michelle and Kanesha were sentenced to prison. Michelle was sentenced for life and Kanesha got five to ten. Kanesha gets out tomorrow on good behavior. She had written Zack a letter explaining everything, after awhile we forgave her.

It's been five years of Zee and I dating and I'm thinking of purposing. Jimmy and Johnny are still together and I heard that Jimmy popped the question last night. Matt and Val married last year. We are one big dysfunctional family, but whose family isn't?

After Zack got out of the hospital Matt asked us if we wanted to be in the band him and Jimmy were thinking of starting. Of course we said hell yeah. Matt is vocals, Zacky rhythm guitar, myself as lead guitar, Jimmy on drums and Johnny became our bass player.

We got pretty good. Started playing gigs touring in a small van. We started getting bigger and better. We now all have tattoos and piercings. We are people you don't mess with. By now we have two albums out and are hitting the charts big. We have fans so loyal and they look up to us. It makes me feel as if I have accomplished something big. Actually we all have through our music. We feel as if you can't stop us or our message. We make peoples' lives better by making our music through one thing.

We are Avenged Sevenfold this is our story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Suzy Haner, Brian Haner Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.

Comments Please?

And Kanesha is a girl from my school, one of my friends. So she owns herself.

Last chapter, if you really want, I will write a sequel.