Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Plan

Ch. 6

Michelle's POV

I hope he suffers for what he did. He took my Bri Bri from me. Good thing I drenched that knife with my calli lily perfume. Kanesha doesn't know, and doesn't need to know. She was just a pawn in my little game of chess. Speak of the devil, they put us in the same jail cell.

"Hey Chelle." She came over and sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "Nesha get off me, I'm not your girlfriend anymore, I was only using you." She looked pissed and sad. "Wha? Why?" I smirked and chuckled.

"This whole thing revolves around two people, Zacky and my Bri Bri. I want to get rid of Zack and have Brian all to myself. So I got with you so you could help me, you're the dumbest girl so I asked you out. You said yes, well I have been planning this for ages. I could see Zack and Brian getting closer, Zack even admited he liked Brian, to me. So the night at the movies was supose to make Zack see he couldn't have him, but that back fired because your stupid gorilla of a cousin. So I had that video from long ago, I sent it to everyone in hopes of them getting scared and breaking up. That back fired. So, I got you to help me stab Zack hoping that would kill him, if not I drenched the knife in my perfume that Zack is allergic to, so right about now if I'm right he's either dead, or going to be very soon. Then I can have Brian all to myself and we can live happily ever after."

She laughed. "You are so dumb. First off, Brian will never and had never loved your psycho ass. Second, you're in jail, going to prison for a long time for attempted murder. I heard the chief say he got a call from Brian's mom saying Zack had an allergic reaction, and the lab did a test on the knife, and found traces of your perfume, so yeah never gonna fucking happen."

What a bitch, I can't believe I ever dated her. God help me, I'm too pretty for prison.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Suzy Haner, Brian Haner Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.

Comments Please?

And Kanesha is a girl from my school, one of my friends. So she owns herself.

Oh and sorry it's so short, I didn't want this and the last chapter together for a reason.