Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 17: The Long-Ass Finale

I felt like murdering Sara,"Why would you bring me here?!" I asked, resisting the urge to tackle her. She ignored me and I focused on the stage where Tom, Mark, and Travis were getting in position. Tom saw Sara and looked happy to see her there. She pointed towards me and Tom looked like he was about to jump off the stage and hug me. Instead he walked over to Mark to tell him that I was here. Mark looked at me and beamed, I smiled back. I wasn't going to tell Sara this but I was glad she brought me, I really missed them.
TIME LAPSE!
"I've been here before, a few times, and I'm quite aware we're dying.Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, all night, always.Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, all night, always.Always, always." Tom sang.
"Okay, we're gonna play two more songs and then we're gonna do something we've never done before."
"What's that Mark?"
"We're gonna attempt to play good music!"
That got the entire crowd to laugh."I swear that I can go on forever again. Please let me know that my one bad day will end. I will go down as your lover, your friend. Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin. Are you afraid of being alone, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight, cause I am, I'm lost without you." Tom sang. I felt tears come to my eyes and as Tom continued to sing, Mark walked in front of me and mouthed the lyrics. "I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you. I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you. Where are you now, I can hear footsteps, I'm dreaming. And if you will keep me from waking, to believe this. Are you afraid of being alone, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of being alone, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of being alone, cause I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight, cause I am, I'm lost without you. I'm lost without you, I'm lost without you." They finished the song and I wiped my eyes. Mark smiled at me and I smiled back. I heard a sniffle and looked towards Sara. She was crying and looking at Tom who was gazing at her with a loving look in his eyes. Mark walked back to his microphone,"Kay here's our last song." he announced as played the beginning of I Miss You. "Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Where you can always find me, and we'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends." Mark sang, looking at me most of the time."Where are you, and I'm so sorry. I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always, this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time. and as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders catching things and eating their insides. Like indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason. Will you come home and stop this pain tonight? Stop this pain tonight. Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head. Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head.Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head.Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head.Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head. Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head." Tom sang the rest of the song and kept glancing at Sara. "Now for our surprise." Mark said smiling,"Can we get these two girls in the front up here?" He pointed at us and the security came to assist us onstage. "These are our friends Miranda and Sara. It's been 5 years since we've seen them so we had to bring them up here." Tom informed the crowd. We got up there and Sara walked over to Tom. Mark practically ran up to me and gave me a giant hug that practically lifted me off the ground. "Five years is too long." he whispered in my ear before he released me. I looked up into his eyes and saw that he was crying. I put my hand on his cheek and used my thumb to wipe away his tears. He closed his eyes at my touch,"I assure you," I said softly,"it will never happen again." he smiled and pulled me into another hug,"I love you." he whispered."I love you too." I whispered back.
Sara's POV:
I walked over to Tom,"You little liar." he said pretending to be angry."I know." I replied smiling. He laughed and pulled me into a hug,"Thank you." he said. "No problem, though you should be thanking Travis." I said. He looked confused,"Travis stopped by earlier today to give me tickets for this show." I explained. "Oh," Tom said,"wait Travis knew?!" he shouted and gave Travis a death-glare. I nodded,"But you're not allowed to kill him for 2 reasons. One, you need a drummer, and two, without him Miranda and I wouldn't be here right now." I said. He nodded and calmed down,"So," he said,"I heard you broke up with Billie three years ago." I nodded,"Yeah why?" I asked suspiciously. "Y'know," he said,"I've thought you gorgeous ever since we first met." I laughed,"Awwww thank you Tom." He nodded,"No problem." he said, moving his face closer and closer to mine, stopping with about an inch in between us. We stayed like that for a few seconds until I closed the gap and kissed him. We broke apart and he enveloped me in a hug.
Miranda's POV:
I looked over Mark's and saw Tom hugging Sara. I could only see her face but she was the happiest I've seen her in years. All of a sudden the crowd aw'ed which brought us back to reality. "Okay guys," Mark said," this has been an awesome show but," "We're gonna go do naughty things with these girls." Tom interrupted. "In your dreams." Sara said into his microphone."You bet babe." he announced, putting his arm around her. She laughed and pushed him towards Mark and I. Mark, Tom, and Travis waved to the crowd and we headed backstage. When we got there Travis sat next to Montana who hasn't changed much since Tom hit her with his car. Tom sat on the couch and Sara sat next to him with her legs across his lap. He put his hand on her knee and kissed her, they pulled away with a smile. Mark grabbed my hand as he walked over to a chair. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. It was amazing, full of passion, love, and longing. Mark pulled away,"I missed you so fucking much." he said. "I know, i'm sorry." I said, lowering my head. "No don't apologize. You did nothing wrong, it was all Tom and I." he said. "Oh that reminds me." Tom said as he moved Sara's legs and stood up. He walked over to Mark and I, "I apologize for the way I acted. Can I be forgiven?" I stood up and pretended to think about it, "hmmmm, no." I said, Tom's face fell,"I'm kidding. Of course you can Tom." I smiled and he opened his arms for a hug. I embraced him and laughed when he ran back to Sara. "Okay," Mark said standing up, "lets go to Sara's house and get their stuff." Sara stood up,"Why?" she asked. "Well I assume you don't want to live there alone cause i'm kidnapping Miranda." Mark said as he put his arm around me. All of a sudden he lifted me up and carried me bridal style towards the bus. I looked behind us and saw Tom with his arm around Sara's shoulders and Travis with his arm wrapped around Montana's waist. They all looked so happy, I looked up at Mark and he was practically glowing with happiness. I smiled and kissed his cheek, he looked down at me and smiled. We got back to the bus and Sara, Montana, and I talked while they showered and changed. [I don't give a fuck {what the price is. so just leave us to our own devices and we'll leave you alone.} if buses can have showers but theirs is magical so it does.] After they were ready we all walked to Sara's car. Somehow we all piled in and headed off to her house. Mark and Tom made Sara and I sit on the couch while they packed up our stuff. Tom walked into my room first, "Mark," he called,"you gotta see this." Mark walked into my room and I followed. Tom was looking at the picture of Mark I drew on the wall. I blushed and looked down,"Aw you drew me on your wall that is so cute." he said lifting my chin and kissing me. "Well I missed you." I said, Sara started humming I Miss You loudly as she walked in circles around us. We were standing close to my bed so I reached over and grabbed a pillow. I waited until she was right next to me and hit her in the face with the pillow. She stumbled back,"You jerk!" she exclaimed. I stuck my tongue out at her, "Hey," Mark said,"that tongue belongs in my mouth." I laughed. "Okay," Tom said,"Sara, Miranda, I love you but go sit on the couch." We sighed and went to wait for them.
TIME LAPSE!
My stuff is finally unpacked and I was laying on my bed. "Miranda get your butt down here." Sara yelled from downstairs. Yup Sara lived with us and she was hardly ever away from Tom. Mark and I were still together and it seemed like we were gonna stay like that for awhile. Life was perfect, or at least as close to perfect as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OVER. I'm gonna miss you guys but I hope you read my other stories. I loved writing this story and I hope you loved reading it. If you have any unanswered questions feel free to message me or leave a comment. Kay thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the longest chapter I've ever written and I hope you guys caught the +44 song. Yea you guys rock! BYE
-Sara