Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 16: A Surprise Concert

3 YEARS LATER!
[I know you guys are like holy crap so much time has flown by within 2 chapters. I'm like i know right like 5 years its crazy! You guys probably also wanna know how I know that the sky is actually purple. Well plain and simple the aliens told me. And before you say anything they told me in a dream so no I'm not crazy and hallucinating I'm just hyper and wacky {I HATE THAT WORD if you read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac you'll get that reference and if you don't u should read it}] Slowly but surely Sara got over Billie but she still wasn't looking for a boyfriend it seemed like she already had someone in mind. Blink got back together and I'm happy for them. They probably forgot all about me, except for Travis who I still talked to every once in a while. He even got a girlfriend, he said her name was Montana and told me that she was the chick that Tom hit with his car that one time, I guess she wasn't dead. [Whoops:)] So everything seemed great, until my birthday, which is today. It's terrible, so far I've spent the entire day crying 'cause my sister always took me shopping all day on my birthday for my gifts and now that would never happen again. God I miss her so freaking much I couldn't believe it was 5 almost 6 years since that happened. Sara came into my room," I am taking you to a concert." she said."Who's playing?" I asked skeptically. "Does it matter?" now I knew she was hiding something. "Yes, yes it does matter." "No it doesn't come on it starts at 7 we have to go." I looked at the clock, 6 on the dot. I sighed,"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh." I wined. She laughed,"Hurry up, and look cute." I raised an eyebrow but she just left the room. I pulled on a grey tank top, a purple one, and a black shirt that was ripped in the back. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and went to do my makeup. It was a dark smoky eye and I finished it off with blue eyeliner above my eyelashes and black eyeliner on my waterline, [she tight-lined her eyes with black]I put on a nude-pink color lipstick and went to put my shoes on. They were black feux leather boots that went halfway up my calf and had thick 1 inch heels. I brushed through my hair and went out to wait for Sara. She came out wearing purple skinny jeans, a purple shirt that was ripped but the holes were saftey pinned closed, and knee high black converse. She grabbed her bag, keys, and jacket as I grabbed my jacket and we left. We drove to the closest concert arena [sorry I don't know what its called] and parked. She pulled a tie out of her bag and used it as a blindfold for me. I sighed and pushed me forward and started steering me using my shoulders. We walked for awhile and stopped I can only guess that she handed over the tickets because after a few second we were moving again only now we were surrounded by people. She pulled me to a stop again and told me we were going to our seats and there was stairs involved. I nodded and she continued pushing me forward,"Stairs." she announced. "How many?" I asked."10." I carefully made it down the stairs and walked towards our seats. She pulled off the blindfold and I gasped, we were front row, center stage."Holy crap," I breathed out,"Sara who are we going to see walk on that stage at 7?" she giggled and I looked at her funny. "Oh no one." she said. I was getting tired of this why wouldn't she tell me," Dammit Sara tell me who." She shook her head,"Sit down we only have five more minutes." I sighed and sat down.
TIME LAPSE OF 5 MINUTES
"Tell me who."
"NO DAMMIT!"
"Fuck you."
"Gladly."
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww."
Sara laughed. I kept asking her to tell me what band we were seeing and she resorts to being perverted! God sometimes I just want to kick her, so I did, I got her right in the shin.
"Ow what the fuck Miranda?!"
"You deserved it." I stuck my tongue out at her and she flipped me off. I laughed and turned away, "You hurt my feelings." I whined, pretending to cry. "Awwwww you poor baby. I take you to a concert and this is what I get in return. Well then never again shall I go to a concert with you." I pouted and all of a sudden the lights on stage went off. Everyone around me got up and screamed including Sara, I however just stood up. I saw movement on stage and the lights went on again. When I saw the band I felt my knees go weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh crap cliffhangers. You shall never know the band that Sara takes Miranda to see because that is the last chapter. Yup definitely the last there's totally not gonna be another chapter either later tonight or tomorrow. So what band do you think it is? I've been teasing Miranda (my bestest friend [MyChemicalWarfare] who I modeled the main character after) about the ending cause she doesn't know it and now I feel evil so I uploaded this chapter for her. You're welcome Miranda. Kay i'll get to work on the last chapter which is the last one. You guys rock!
-Sara