Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 7: Here's Your Answer

RECAP:
Miranda woke up on top of Mark
END RECAP
"Nothing happened between us last night right?" I asked Mark when he woke up. "I remember us making out but we didn't go farther than that." he said. We wandered into the kitchen and he grabbed asprin from a cabinet and passed it to me for my headache. I took one and we went back to the couch and watched tv. I was leaning on him and he had his arm around me. "Miranda," he said nervously," we've been getting pretty close recently and." he stopped. "And?" I egged him on, trying to get him to finish his sentence. "Well, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked quickly then looked down at his hands, finding them very interesting. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me,"Here's your answer." I said and kissed him. I pulled away and he smiled and pulled me back for another kiss. We were making out when Tom came downstairs,"Well then," he said,"Mark must've finally asked you out." I laughed and nodded.
Tom's POV:
I came downstairs to see Mark and Miranda making out on the couch. I joked about it so that they couldn't see how hurt I really was. The truth is, I was going downstairs to ask her out. I didn't have a chance anyways, even a blind man could see how much they liked each other.
Normal POV:
Tom looked sad which confused me because he had no reason to feel that way. I thought about talking to him but figured it wasn't my place. He grabbed his keys and left without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Tom. The next couple of chapters are going to be kindof fast moving because I really wanna get to the main conflict. Be afraid be very afraid