Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 8: You... You Saved My Life

1 YEAR LATER
Mark and I have been dating for a year now and Tom has been growing apart from us. Mark asked me to go on tour with them. I, of course, agreed and am in the process of packing. Mark walked up to me, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. "You ready to go?" he asked me with a smile. I nodded and he zipped up my suitcase and took it outside to the bus. He ran back upstairs and flung me over his shoulder and took me downstairs. We got on the bus and saw Tom laying on the couch watching tv and strumming his guitar. Mark said hey but Tom just ignored him and kept strumming on his guitar. Mark shook his head and showed me the bunks, I saw Travis in his drumming on the celing. We set off on our way to the first show which wasn't very far. We got to the venue and headed backstage. The guys had to do a soundcheck and run through the setlist. They came back and immediately got ready, we hung around for another hour until they had to go. Mark kissed me then headed to the stage with the guys. "There might be a few people coming backstage, okay?" Mark asked when he came back. He was right because a few minutes later a guy and a girl and a girl came through the door. The guy was wearing sunglasses and a gir hat and had his arm around the girl who was wearing a Blink 182 shirt and mirrored sunglasses and had a lip ring and flaming red hair. The guy reached up and pulled of the hat and passed it to the girl, who put it on, and used her glasses to fix his hair. He took off the sunglasses and my breath caught in my throat, Billie Joe Armstrong was standing infront of me. "Billie!" Mark and Tom said shocked."Oh... My... God." was all I could say. Billie turned to me," You a fan?" he asked, his gaze using my eyes as windows to my soul. All I could do was nod my head, Billie laughed which shocked me back to my senses,"You.." I stammered,"you saved my life. My parent were fighting alot and I was depressed and contemplating suicide. I heard Platypus and it gave me something to scream at the top of my lungs and I realized that if I died I wouldn't be able to hear your music so, here I am." Billie smile,"I'm glad, these guys really seem to like you." Billie said. "Yup we love our Miranda." Mark said beaming like an idiot while Tom just nodded. Billie seemed to sense that something was wrong but luckily didn't bring it up. "Who might this red-haired beauty be?" Mark asked. The girl blushed and Billie smiled and pulled her closer to him,"This," he told us," is Sara." [Thats me! Minus the red hair, the peircing and amazing boyfriend.] "Hey." we all said,"What's up?" Tom asked, clearly intrigued by her. "Oh nothing," she replied smoothly," just hanging out backstage with my favorite band." Billie looked at her,"Hey!" Billie said, acting hurt. "Sorry Billie but Blink is second to none." "Yes!" Mark yelled and high-fived Tom. "So," he said smirking," who wants to party?" We all raised our hands and went to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!!!! Triple posting while listening to Blink 182 in honor of Travis Barker's b-day! I'm finally in my own story WHEEEOWOW! Okay then I g2g bye!
-Sara