Status: It's new, so updates should be at a regular/speedy pace.

I Will Drink To That

Uno

Jack hadn't been near California in almost six years; she hadn't spoken to Brian in about four. She had been living in Boston and never thought she'd see Cali again till Johnny called her yesterday. Getting off the plane was almost surreal; Jack had dreamed about what it would be like going back, but she never thought it'd be because her old best friend was getting married and didn't even bother to tell her. Then again, Brian forgot all about her years ago, ever since he started playing in that band. She walked through the airport attempting to find a familiar face. In the back was a man holding a white sign with her name on it. He was as handsome as he'd been years ago. "Hells bells. You look good, Jack."

She grinned at Johnny and flung her arms around his neck. "You don't look bad yourself, Gera.” Johnny Laughed and picked up her things and they continued on a comfortably silent walk to the car. Jack climbed into the passenger side and Johnny threw her bags into the back before joining her. He started the engine only to sit and wait a moment.

“It’s really fucking good to have you back, Jack.” Her friend said softly to her.

She grinned and then a smirk quickly stole its place. “Damn straight.” She said then continued to not make Gera feel embarrassed. “I’m staying at the Waterfront; made reservations yesterday.” The look Johnny threw her next made her jump in her seat. “What?”

“You are bat shit crazy if you think you are staying anywhere but with me.”

Jack laughed and rolled down her window, welcoming the Californian air. “I just didn’t want to assume.”

##################################

Johnny’s house was just as she imagined. It was open and airy as he led her through numerous rooms, all a different shade of blue. “Blue is still the favorite?”

Johnny flashed her his million-dollar smile before leading her up the stairs to what seemed to be his bedroom. “I was in a hurry cleaning everything this morning and when I changed all the bed sheets, I seemed to forget the guest room. I’ll put your stuff in here for now till I get it ready for you.”

Jack lied back on his bed, enjoying the lushness of his comforter. “Don’t bother, we both no how lonely you get at night, I’ll just bunk here with you,”

Johnny hide his smile; he purposely left the guest bedroom a mess so she’d stay with him, “Whatever you say doll.” He moved to lie down on the bed next to her. “Now what?”

“Well since its on seven fucking thirty, lets go to bed; but later, let’s throw a party.”

Johnny kicked off his shoes. “I like the way you think, J. D.”

##############################

“Something going on tonight I don’t remember?” Johnny Christ asked looking at his phone.

Brian looked up from his guitar confused. The band was spending a few days in the studio in hopes of getting a few ideas. “None that I know of; what are you going on about?”

“Jus’ check your phone.” Johnny said waiving a hand of dismissal. Brian did as told and unlocked his Iphone to see he had a new message:

KEGGER PARTY TONIGHT AT CASA JOHNNY G!
COME ONE, COME ALL!
You want some special fruity drink other than the usual shit, it’s B.Y.O.B Bitch!


Matt at that moment walked through the door with the familiar faces of Hollywood Undead. “Well good news boys, it looks like we’ve got another tour lined up with HU.” Matt grinned.

“Hells yes.” Zacky nodded coming into the room as well with Jimmy in tow. “Now I believe a little celebration is in order.” Zacky said rubbing his hands together with a dangerous look.

Brian glanced at his cell once more. “Gera’s having a party tonight, we’re invited. He won’t give a shit if the HU guys with to tag along.”

Charlie Scene nodded his head a bit. “Sounds pretty damn good to us.”

#####################################

Jack began to skip around the liquor store humming happily to herself. Behind her Johnny pushed a flatbed cart loaded with alcohol. “What the hell are you doing? What have I said about crack Jack? It kills.”

Jack huffed and came to a stop. “I am not on drugs. I know what that’s like and this isn’t as near as much fun.”

Johnny laughed at her response yet rolled his eyes nonetheless. “Then quit being so fucking annoying.”

Jack narrowed her blue eyes and Johnny knew he was in for it now. Jack examined the two kegs on the cart and her face immediately relaxed, opening her mouth wide. “We have two kegs on the cart, two kegs.” She sang as Johnny added two more. “Add two more it’s three and four, and its less money for you!” She sang skipping off and Johnny loaded the two other kegs.

“That doesn’t even rhyme.” Johnny whined attempting to catch the rambunctious girl.

#####################################

Thanks to Brian having an argument with Michele, HU and the Avenged Boys didn’t reach Johnny G.’s till at least an hour into the party. Pulling up to the house Brian raised his eyebrows in surprise. “Damn, this is some big party.”

Matt in the passenger seat nodded in agreement. Cars littered the street and lawn. Music and people were easily seen and heard from the end of the block. The guys exited the car, HU doing the same in the cars behind them and the eleven men made their way to the house. “You all go on ahead, I’m gonna run inside; I gotta piss.” The lead singer advised and the others did as told.

Matt went inside the front door to find the house was relatively empty. He went to the bathroom and was washing his hands when he heard a scream. Matt quickly made way to living room and he saw no one at first, but then a well-manicured hand smacked atop the side table by the couch. “Fuck.” The owner cursed. Matt watched as the other hand joined its mate and the woman pushed herself up of the ground. She wasn’t tall, about 5’4 Matt guessed but the heels she wore added a few inches; they were silver with a clear bottom that obvious held money of some sort with Fuck You written neatly in cursive across the toes, stripper shoes Matt concluded with a chuckle. The heels themselves led to long tan legs and a majorly short pink dress with a neck line that plunged to her pierced navel and it had a small clasp just under her breasts. Long blonde braids were in her hair, a few purple and lilac ones stuck out from underneath. She was dressed like a whore, so Matt assumed Johnny really did go all out and hired strippers this time around, yet he’d never seen one so pretty before. Whoever she was, she was extremely intoxicated which caused her fall.

“You alright?” Matt asked as she was failing to steady her self. She took two steps before colliding with the wall to her left, leaning against it for support.

The girl smiled lazily before slipping off the shoes, and Matt found she was actually closer to 5’2. “I’ll be fine, baby juss’ everything is a little topsy turvy for a bit.” The girl practically purred out. After a few seconds she began to walk much steadier towards the backyard, and Matt followed partially for the girl’s safety and the other for his own curiosity. He didn’t speak with her again before she disappeared into the large dancing crowd.

A few minutes later, a beer in hand, Matt found wear the guys had settled. “Shads!” Johnny G said with a smile. “Good to see you’re alive, Jim here was ready to send a search party for you.”

Matt collapsed into the chair aside Christ. “ Great party here man, huge turn out.”

“Don’t look at me man, I had a little help from a friend in the planning.” Johnny laughed.

“The house was surprisingly empty, how’d you manage that?”

“All the booze is out back. “ Johnny gestured to the area Matt got his beer. “What do you mean pretty, who was in there? I don’t want anybody fucking on my couch again.”

“Just some girl. Hot as hell though.” Matt answered and Jimmy looked over at the conversation curious.

“Oh really?” Jimmy smirked suggestively. “What she look like?” The other guys looked up too, and Syn mimicked Jimmy’s antics.

“Actually here she comes.” Matt said tipping his beer to the girl stumbling toward them.

####################################

Ok, so maybe Jack had gone a bit over board with the jagger bombs Johnny made them earlier. Between them, and the other alcohol she drank it began to slosh around in her stomach, also leaving her very, very drunk. Hollywood Undead’s “No. 5” began to play out the large speakers and Jack looked around her for Johnny’s familiar face.

Smirking she saw him and began to weave barefooted through the crowd. The girl fell into his lap with a chuckle. “Hey handsome.” She said putting both hands on the side of his face and kissing his lips.

He smirked when she pulled away, attempting to cover up his shock by her attitude. Jack turned to look at his many friends around her. A guy in the corner made her smile and sing along with song. “Like oh my god is that Charlie Scene?” She said in the same plastic voice. Everyone laughed and she looked a little closer eyes narrowed. “Well fuck I think you really are Charlie Scene.”

The group around her laughed again till one voice around her asked, “Jack?”

Maybe if she weren’t so drunk she would’ve noticed the handsome Gorilla in the house was really M. Shadows, lead singer of her old friend’s band, or maybe even saw the group of people sitting with Johnny before she walked over here she wouldn’t be so confused as to why Brian Haner was talking to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey! It's the first of many to come. Give me one comment, and chapter two is yours!