Status: New Story :D-Slowly being worked on.

You Be the Beast and I Will Be the Beauty

I'll Be The Treble And You Be The Bass

So it’s Friday, I’m at Sally’s house looking at the horridly skanky dress she wants me to wear. You have got to be kidding me. She was making me go as a naughty girl scout. She better hope to god I have some kind of fun. This is horrid!

“Sally, I love you. Just remember this is all for you.” I muttered as she pulled my hair into pigtails.

“I don’t understand why you hate school activities so much.” She finished my last pigtail and turned to the mirror fixing her make-up. I simply shook my head grabbing my phone and calling Natalia.

“Hey we are on our way. How many people are there?” I wanted to know. I had a bad feeling about tonight.

“Most of the school is already showed up. Hurry up I don’t want to deal with these nerds staring at me much longer.” Natalia was the head cheerleader. She got straight A’s but she was involved with almost everything that wasn’t in the nerd group, besides her grades. The nerds obsessed over her. She got A’s effortlessly. She just wasn’t interested in being apart of the nerd group. I didn’t know why, the people in that group were fairly nice.

“Alright, see you in a sec.” I snapped my phone shut before she could answer. We left the house in a hurry and to be honest I still had no desire to go. I don’t care how many people are there or why they are doing it. I just don’t want to go.

We arrived way to quickly for my taste. Sally loves to speed. It’s a wonder she’s only gotten one ticket in the two years she has been driving. I know that’s not a long time but most teenage drivers get a lot of tickets. Especially ones like Sally. Crazy bitch, she is.
I instantly regretted being dragged her when we made it to the gym. The music was horrible and oh so repetitive. Natalia found us the moment we stepped in. She looked slightly annoyed. Sally of course head straight for the dance floor, looking for her next one night stand.

“Natalia, why am I here?” I glared at this guy as he grabbed my ass.

“You need to hang out with people. You are way to anti-social for your age.” I rolled my eyes at this. Most people my age are morons. Just looking at the dance floor I knew I wasn’t missing much. I looked else where and saw this black haired and slightly pale guy staring at me. He was attractive and I have never seen him before but I was kind of creeped out by the constant staring. He looked at me a while longer before turning to, what I assumed was, his friend and started talking.

“Bebe!” I turned to see that Natalia was glaring at me.

“Yes?” Her glare hardened.

“You always space out on me,” she frowned. “I simply am explaining why this isn’t healthy and you aren’t even listening to me!” Her heels clicking loudly, even over the loud music, as she stormed off. Here we go, high school drama. Blah!

I turned to leave, thinking I would just walk home. It’s not worth staying here. I made it to the gym doors when someone grabbed me by the wrist. I whirled around thinking Sally had caught me. Only it wasn’t her. It was him, the pale guy that was staring at me.

“Can I help you?” He had beautiful blue eyes. He looked so perfect. I just wanted to touch his face. He smiled slightly and I wanted to tackle him. I didn’t of course.

“I was just wondering. Why you were leaving so early?” His voice, so deep, so beautiful. It was calming. My instincts kicked in. No one this perfect was so nice. They always wanted something. Something bad.

“This just isn’t my thing.” I pulled my arm back and begin walking again. I could hear some yelling and just assumed a fight had broke out on the dance floor between some guys, all over a girl.

I had just reached the front entrance of the school when, I was grabbed by the waist and something was put over my head. I screamed but was slowly blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not that long. And that it has taken me forever to update. I will hopefully get my other stories updated...I love to write but gosh sometimes I just can't focus on it. So if you like it let me know. Also if there is anything you think I should work on let me know. Tell me what you think!

Title: Big Fat Bass-Britney Spears

Word Count:717 :)

XOXO Alexandrea