Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

That language your body's speaking, it makes me sick.

He finally finished his business and pulled out.
His sweaty body smiled down at me.
I felt sick.
I wanted to run away from him.
Run forever till I couldn’t feel his eyes on me anymore.
I pushed him away with my palms and turned my head as he leaned in to kiss me.
He chuckled and gave up.
“Get dressed.” He said flatly.
I grabbed my panties and slid them back on quickly and reached for the car door not bothering to grab my torn shirt.
I opened it and fell to the gravel, unable to stand on my legs which felt like jelly.

I had managed to pull myself off the ground as the guy drove off.
I carried myself back inside the bar.
“Where the hell is your clothes Macie?!” Garrett yelled when he caught sight of me.
John, Halvo, Justin, Nick, Jared, and Taylor were all at the dance floor, leaving Pat and Kenny to watch Garrett question me.
“I-I…” I stuttered.
I couldn’t just spit out that some random guy had taken advantage of me getting drunk and getting sick and raped me.
It was embarrassing and I didn’t want anyone to know, especially since I couldn’t believe it happened.
If I didn’t believe it myself who would believe me?
Pat sat there just starring at me shirtless as Kenny came to my side to comfort me, Garrett still yelling profanities about my lack of clothing.
Garrett’s yelling attracted the club manager who made his way over to us.
He noticed I wasn’t wearing a shirt and told me I’d have to leave.
Kenny took off his button down as we made our way outside to the cars and handed it to me .
I held it in my hands as Pat went to retrieve the others so we could leave and Garrett continued questioning me.
“Macie are you drunk?! Did you have a fucking quickie with someone?” he hissed.
Just then Everyone came outside to the cars.
Taylor was the first to notice me ”Oh my fucking god Macie, where’d your clothes go?! I swear this is why you shouldn’t drink!” she told me sternly.
“I-I I don’t..” I said, words or explanations not being able to form.
John finally caught up to the rest of us and eyed me. “What the hell is going on here?” John spat.
“I think someone had a little to much to drink and lost her shirt while screwing around.” Nick winked.
Halvo punched him in the arm to shut him up.
John was glaring at me with disgust.
All eyes were on me waiting for my explanation but I didn’t have one or at least one I felt like sharing, so I let them think I hooked up with someone.
It was better then breaking down, and telling them I was raped.
John probably hated me though, and just when things were good between us.

I put Kenny’s button down on as we all got in cars.
I wound up riding with Garrett, and Halvo rode with John since John was utterly pissed off at me.
If only he knew, I wonder how he’d react.
Doesn’t matter I wasn’t going to tell anyone, so he wouldn’t have a chance to react.

Garrett pulled up to my house.
Taylor was staying with me so she could probably get details about my ‘so called quickie’.
“Macie, I’m sorry for snapping, I was just worried about you. Everybody has a little mess up. I’m not mad at you.” Garrett said.
I gathered enough energy to smile at him ”Thanks Gare.”

When Taylor and I made it inside, I high tailed it to the bathroom and barfed again, but not because I was drunk, but because this whole situation made me sick.
Taylor entered the bathroom shortly after and sighed, while pulling my hair back for me.” You know John is pissed. I mean…. I understand he isn’t exactly letting you guys go anywhere but you should of given it time. He would of eventually made a move. But I doubt it after that incident. He looked…hurt.” She said.
I nodded.
She sighed again.”Rough night?”
All the nights memories filled my head.
The guys hands on me, me wanting to be saved, no one coming to my rescue, and finally it actually happening.
I started sobbing.
“Oh what’s wrong macie? Why are you crying? Everyone gets drunk and makes a little mistake. We’re only human. “ she reassured.”Macie your tired and everything. You need to get yourself a shower and get some sleep.”
I nodded and she went to get me some pjs.
She came into the bathroom as I was pulling my skirt off.
“Macie what the fuck happened to your thighs?!” she gasped, pointing to the forming bruises on the inside of my thighs.
“I-I.. it got a little rough” I said, making up a lie, and forcing my best, fake smirk.
“Bullshit! That isn’t the result of rough sex! Now what the fuck happened?!” she questioned sternly.
I started sobbing again.
“Oh my god, you weren’t? Macie, you weren’t were you? Oh my god Macie I’m so sorry! Come here!” she said, pulling me into a tight, secure hug.
I started sobbing more.”Shhh it’s ok , I’m here and so are the guys when we tell them” she said.
I pulled away from her grasp.”N-no! I can’t have the guys knowing!” I panicked.
“Macie, you have to! They’re your friends! They think you fucking hooked up with some guy!” she started raising her voice.
“That;’s better than them knowing I was fucking raped.” I screamed.
“What?! How the fuck is that better?!?! You were fucking raped Macie!” she hissed.
“Because, what would they think of me?! What would John think of me?” I seethed and mumbled the last sentence.
She frowned.”This isn’t mine to tell. So I won’t, but Macie I think you should tell them…especially John. He thinks you fucked some guy, so he’s pissed, he can’t be pissed if he knows you were actually raped, he can only be caring. He deserves to know.” She said, and left the bathroom for me to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so sorry for Macie you guys:(
John hates her and when she needs him the most!
Well what did you think?
So subscribe, friend, and comment my lovelies!<3