Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

I've got these woes

I watched curiously as John hummed to the music playing, lightly tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.
He looked so content, so peaceful, so, so, so…gorgeous.
“Damn it, shut up with your sexually frustrating thoughts” I warned myself inside my head.
It was weird how I was crushing on John more than any crush I’ve ever liked before.
What?!?! I wasn’t crushing on John.
He was someone I just met, I wasn’t crushing on him, I was just curious of him that’s all.

“Well ladies we are here” John said smiling over at me then looking in the rear view mirror to do the same to Taylor.
“Alrighty! ” Taylor said jumping out of the backseat.
I reached for the handle and John stopped me.
“One sec ok?” he said.
I looked at him confused but obeyed anyway.
He got out of the car and ran over to my side.
He opened my door and placed one of his arms behind my back.
I realized what he was doing and spoke up. “Oh no that’s alright, I’m perfectly fine to wa-“ I said but John already had eased his other arm under my legs and was already closing the car door behind us with his back.

“What can I do for you today?” A cheery nurse asked as soon as we neared the front desk.
“Um, I think she is going to need a few stitches” John said using his head to point at me down in his arms.
“Ahh I see that” the nurse said handing Taylor a clipboard of papers to fill out .
“It’s going to be a little while” the nurse said.
John carried me over to the waiting lobby and gently sat me down in a chair next to Taylor then took a seat on the other side of me.
Taylor was occupied filling out my paperwork so John and I made small talk.

“Macie Manning” the nurse called out.
John stood up and attempted to pick me up again”
I giggled a little to myself.”It’s fine John” I said giving him a reassuring smile.
He nodded and followed Taylor and I close behind.

The nurse led us into a medium sized room with a curtain and a TV.
Taylor turned the TV on and surfed through the channels.
“She’s all here for you, isn’t she ?” John joked
“ Haha, yeah she’s such a savior,if it wasn’t for her I’d bleed to death” I said.
“But seriously John thanks for bringing me here to get fixed up and for staying with me. Oh and for not leaving me here with Taylor” I said giggling.
“Hey! I heard that!” Taylor said acting mad.
John laughed.” No problem babe”. He said with a wink.
Oh boy John called me babe.
This just made me more curious about him.

The doctor came in and made me aware that I was infact going to need stitches.
Even though I knew I was obviously going to need stitches I still had a little bit of hope that I’d get to the hospital and be told it wasn’t as bad as we had anticipated it.
Unfortunately it was.
Boo for me

“Alright miss I’m Sharon and I’m going to do your stitches. Now they might hurt, they might not, it just depends” she said with a small smile.
“Taylor get your butt over here and hold my hand, or I’m going to scream during this” I hissed.
“Ewwww, no I don’t do well with split skin and blood and needles” she wined.
“Pweaseeee?” I whined back.
“Nope! You’re just going to have to put your big girl panties on and tough it out girly” she said sarcastically.
Just then I felt a hand slip into mine.
I turned to face John.
He was smiling sweetly.
“Hope you don’t mind. Just want to help. Plus you probably left your big girl panties at home so there’s no way your getting though this without a hand to hold” he said with a big grin holding back a laugh.
Taylor started busting out laughing at John’s remark about her big girl panties joke .
“What!” I hissed.
“Nothing, I just find it cute” she cooed.
I glared at her.
She was such an asshole.

The nurse walked in and Jon squeezed my hand lightly as the nurse began.
“It’s looking good” he said with a reassuring smile.
I smiled back.
John was really something.

The nurse finished up and said I’d have to wait for my release papers.
*ring ring ring*
“Oh that’s my phone!” John said.
He answered it and headed into the hallway for privacy.

Taylor made her way over to me where John had once been standing.
“Well well well” she smirked.
“Well well well what?” I asked aggravated.
“How bad do you got it for John so far?” she said.
“Got it? Oh no no no.I don’t have anything missy” I informed
“Nothing for dreamy huh? Alright pretend I haven’t watched your eyes mentally rape him.” She giggled.
I just rolled my eyes cause I did not want to stoop to her level.

The nurse handed me my papers and I signed them.
Taylor and I walked out into the hall just as John hung up.
“All done?” John asked.
“Not with you” Taylor mumbled just loud enough where I could hear.
“What was that?” John questioned.
“Erm.... yupp”I said covering Taylor's stupid remark.
“Oh okay. Well I unfortunately have to hurry and get you ladies home, I have band practice and I’m already late.” He said.
“You’re in a band?!”Taylor asked excitedly.
“Sure am “John said cheerfully.
“I’m sorry I’m making you late for practice John” I said.
“It’s no problem at all babe” John said smiling. “I actually kind of enjoyed hanging with you guys, even if it was due to you getting a head injury” he laughed.

John followed all my directions and parked in my driveway.
“Here you are” he said.
“Thanks again John!” Taylor said before jumping out of the backseat and into my house.
“Well I’ll see you John”I said with a small smile.
“I hope so babe” he said sending me a wink and pulling out of my drive way and driving off.
That John is something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww I already love their relationship, even though there isn't one...yet ;)
Well the next chapter is going to be interesting,cuter, and just awww worthy my lovelies!<3
So be be prepared!:)