Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

Are you thinking of me?

I woke up to the sounds of childish cartoons downstairs.
I picked myself up out of bed and basically bounced down the stairs.
“As if this surprises me” I mumbled to myself at the sight of Taylor asleep awkwardly arranged on my couch with the TV up at high volume playing…Fairy Odd parents!!!
As I said it doesn’t surprise me.
What did surprise me is how Taylor could sleep in that position and with the TV volume up so loud.

I walked over the the couch, knelt down in Taylor’s ear.
“Get yo baby ass up!” I squealed.
She shot up.
“The hell Macie?!” she hissed.
“Just greeting my best friend in the morning”I smiled innocently.
She stared daggers at me as I made my way to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk.
I snatched the note that was held to it by a magnet.
“Macie, I had to leave out for work for the weekend. There’s money in my dresser if you need anything. No beer, no drugs and no boys missy;). Oh and I let Taylor in this morning, more like she let herself in. Remind me to lock the door for now on. Love you~Mom<3” the note said.
I smiled and set it on the counter, grabbing a glass and pouring myself milk.
“what’s this?”Taylor said picking up my moms note and reading it.
Her face dropped in shock.
“Your mom doesn’t like me” she faked whining.
I just laughed.

We made our self each our own version of breakfast and sat down to watch what was now sponge bob.
“I can’t believe we still watch cartoons” I laughed.
“Hey it just proves how awesome we are” Taylor chimed.
“Touche “ I winked playfully.

“So in all seriousness, did you even find yourself drop a little drool for John? Even a little?!” Taylor said breaking our silence besides the TV.
“No” I said flatly.
She gave the look as in she wasn’t believing that shit.
“what?”I snapped.
“Oh nothing I just didn’t realize how bad of a liar you recently became…like oh one day recently” she smirked.
“For one I am an excellent liar when I want to be and for two I am not lying” I said shooting her a sarcastic smile.
She smiled back. “Mkk doll face, whatever tames your burning fire for him” she said.
That girl is irritating, I swear.
“I’m never going to see the boy again anyway, if you must know” I said ending the conversation, and making myself a little disappointed with that fact.
“Mhm, you never know. Fate's a clever little bi-otch” she winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first chapter got 1 reader...that's it. :(
Then I posted the second chapter and wah-la, two mintues after posting and I have 4 readers,and 3 subscribtions!:D You guys are so flipping awsome.
I am just so excited!
I have such big plans for this story, so hold on to your shorts my lovelies! ;)