Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

And I will take my time,cause it's the only thing that's on my side.

“What John pulled last night was low. I can’t believe that little fucker talking to you like you’re some kind of whore, and in front of everyone!” Taylor said, working herself up over John yelling at me after his band practice in front of all our friends.
I sighed in response.
“Ugh I can tell you’re not into talking about John at the moment? Hmmmm, so Nick? He’s nice huh?”Taylor said, her smile widening.
“Taylor I know what you’re doing, but I can’t find myself liking Nick like that. Yeah he’s a complete sweetheart and I’d be the luckiest girl in the world to have him but even though it seems crazy,stupid and ridiculous I can’t stop wanting John.” I said.
She rolled her eyes. “Oh Macie, you fall for the Jackass and not the incredibly cute ginger, who’s a freaking sweetheart!”
I laughed.
“So if you aren’t getting with Nick then why were you hanging out today? Cause when Garrett called me he said John was getting all worked up over seeing you at Starbucks, and that he was yelling out profanities and calling you a whore and saying you were trying to hook up with Nick.” Taylor said.
“Ugh” I groaned. “I go out for coffee with a friend and I’m automatically trying to molest his ass. I can’t believe John. Every fucking chance he gets to call me a whore he goes for. He’s fucking stupid if he actually believes I’m trying to hook up with Nick when it’s so fucking obvious I’m like…like…like-“ I was cut off.
“In love with him?” Taylor smirked.
I groaned softly “Bingo.”
Taylor chuckled.

Taylor and I talked about John a little while more and decided to spend our day baking brownies.
“Taylor you can not lick the bowl until we put the brownies in the oven!” I squawked.
She frowned but continued to dip her finger into the brownie batter.
“I said stop that!” I squawked again.
“Never!” She yelled and moved around the counter as I came at her.
“Stop messing around with our brownies and answer the door would you, and I’ll put these brownies in the oven?” I demanded when I heard the door being knocked on.
She glared at me playfully but went to answer the door.
“Ow!” someone screamed.
What the hell was going on?
Oh god I hope I wasn’t being robbed.
Oh god I hope Taylor wasn’t getting beaten and kidnapped.

I cautiously ran to the front door to find John crouched over in the door way and Taylor’s arm gripped around his neck.
I sighed in relief…well not in relief for John, he was being put in a headlock, but in relief that Taylor was okay.
“Oh thank goodness you’re alright Tay.” I sighed.
“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? Just taking care of some issues.” she said calmly as if she head locked six feet tall band boys every day.
“She…fucking…kicked me…in…the…baaaalls!” John groaned in pain.
I couldn’t help but chuckle.
I sighed. “Tay..let him go.”
She eyed me.”After all the things he called you and what he did last night? Uh hell no.”
“Taylor…” I warned.
She groaned and let go.
John groaned.
“Oh walk it off fucker” she said before stomping off towards the kitchen.
“So…um what are you doing here John? Cause if you hate someone you don’t show up at their door, unless that’s why you’re here…to call me more things.” I said.
John sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck as he finally was able to stand again.
“Uh yeah, we uh need to talk.” He said.
“okay, shoot.” I said flatly.
“Listen” he began and sat himself on my couch, motioning for me to sit but I rejected “I shouldn’t have said any of the things I said to you, whether you did anything or not, it wasn’t the way I was raised.
I didn’t say anything so he continued.
“It took Kenny and everybody to put me in my place and show me how much of an ass-“ I cut him off.
“Jackass” I corrected.
“Right, how much of a jackass I was being to you. I wouldn’t listen to you about anything. Guess I’m just stubborn.” He said.
“Do you have a point you’re getting close to making or something John…” I asked bored.
John sighed and played with his fingers awkwardly.
“Macie my point is I’m a jerk and you didn’t deserve any of that shit. And most of all I was a horrible person for accusing you of all those things and not being there when ...well you know.”
“Yeah well, I don’t see why you actually thought I’d do any of that shit John. You obviously know I like you, so I would never do anything to make you think otherwise. Even when you’re acting like a complete douche I’m still head over heels for you. It’s ridiculous.”I sighed.
“All I can say is I’m sorry.” He said softly.
“John you had your chance to be pissed and as much as it hurts me I’m going to have to reject your apology for the moment because you really hurt me when all I ever tried to do was show you I liked you, but don’t worry…I’m done trying. So if you could please find yourself to exit my house we can be done with this non sense.”I said sadly, trying my hardest to avoid his dazzling green eyes.
“Macie-“I cut him off.
“Please John.”
John nodded and slowly made his way out of my house and possibly out of my life.
John’s apology was heartless, but somehow I think he meant it.
But I just couldn’t find it in my heart to try for him anymore.
Goodbye John.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has got to be my suckiest chapter yet!
Ugh and i'm sorry, but i'm going to make up for it next chapter I promise.
Sorry it's short and sucky!!!
Love you all<3 (: