Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

And now I see what I should've from the start

JOHN’S P.O.V

“S-she she didn’t even want to forgive me. God Kenny I messed this up before it even started” I sighed, throwing my face into my hands.
Kenny sighed. “Could of told you that long ago bro.”
“I just…I just don’t see how I was so stupid. And the worst part is, she just seemed like she didn’t care anymore, she just gave up. I don’t think this is something I can fix.” I said.
“I totally don’t agree with how you treated Macie John, but you both are my friends and you deserve to be happy whether it’s happy with each other or happy without each other. If something can be messed up and ruined then it can most likely be fixed and mended…fix it” Kenny said, sounding like a freaking genius.
I stared at him in awe.”What are you a fucking genius?”
He chuckled. “I like to think of it more as just smarter than your brain can comprehend”
“Oh haha” I joked.

MACIE’S P.O.V

“You’re going with us sweet heart , now get your ass ready. Oh and bring your sunscreen, I’m all out” Taylor forced.
We we’re going to the lake today.
Well Garrett and Taylor we’re but they managed to round up everyone else into going unwillingly.
“Ugh, is John going to be there?” I groaned.
“Everyone is going” Taylor said, trying to avoid my question straight up.
“Taylor” I warned “I just set things straight with John, it’s too soon for me to be going anywhere with everyone that involves him”
“Sweet heart I completely understand and don’t agree with anything John has done but technically setting things straight would have been forgive and forget, trying to work it out, not rejecting his apology and telling him you’re done.” She said.
I groaned. “You’re right.”
She smirked “Always am sweet heart”
“I’ll go but I’m not going to make any contact with him” I sighed.
“Fair enough” She smiled.

We got to the lake and I immediately sat my towel down by Kenny, wanting to talk, needing his brilliant guidance.
“Hey Kenny, haven’t talked to you in awhile” I said cheerfully.
He looked over at me. “Long time no speaky Macie”
I laughed.”I missed talking to you Kenny, you give good advice” I paused for a second “ maybe that’s why I’m screwing things up, because I’ve been missing out on your advice.”
Kenny frowned for a second.”What have you been messing up Macie?”
“Oh you know just stuff.” I lied.
“Macie, come on.” Kenny urged.
I sighed heavily.”John”
“Oh.” Was all Kenny said.
I nodded.
“Kenny” I sighed.”Tell me what to do.”
He sighed. “Fix things. The way I heard it, things were cleared up, not fixed. So fix it Macie.”
“Oh you’re such a genius. Sometimes too much of a genius but I love you all the same.” I smiled.
Kenny winked at me.”Get your man”
I gave Kenny a hug and got up…to fix things as everyone put it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, forgive me?
But maybe if more of you commented I'd be excited to write and write and write!
Love you all!<3