Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

Oh god I did the wrong thing

JOHN’S P.O.V

“John I really don’t think this is a good idea. Bringing that bimbo to the party with you is so not going to make Macie talk to you. In fact it’s going to lead to her kicking her ass again,” Garrett warned me.
“Dude I got this all planned out. Trust me. I’ll walk into the party with her and Macie will get jealous and will do something about it and when she does I’ll clear the mess up and fix things between us,” I shrugged.
“That’s so not going to go your way bro,” Garrett chuckled.
I shook my head. “Whatever dude,”

We stepped inside the party house and I immediately put my arm around the bimbo’s waist just in case Macie was anywhere to see.
Everyone had gotten me into the habit of calling her bimbo that I’d forgotten her actual name.
“You want a drink?” I asked the bimbo when I noticed Taylor and Macie in the kitchen with everyone pouring drinks.
“Sure.” She said.
I led her to the kitchen and grabbed a red cup, filled it with beer and handed it to her.
“Hey guys,” I said greeting all my friends.
“Hey Taylor…Macie” I said eventually making eye contact with her.
She nodded. “Hi John,” she said quietly.
The bimbo scoffed at my greeting. “Aren’t you that chick who’s ass I handed to them?”
Macie suddenly volumed up. “Errrrrrr! Wrong. I’m that chick who wrecked your ass and gift wrapped it in a bow and sent you home honey,” and sent the bimbo a wink.
“Bitch I think you’re a little fuzzy on your side of the story,” the bimbo hissed.
Macie smirked. “My vision is smooth not fuzzy, and my story, well it’s a hundred percent real, something you don’t show much of,”
“Oh’s!” erupted throughout the whole kitchen.
And after that I knew where the night was headed.
It’s times like these I regret doubting the genius that is Garrett Nickelsen.
Oh how I wish I would of listened to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short hahaha sorry :P
Predictions....come on people I know your mind is full of them so why not comment and share them with me?:D