Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

You're electric, I can't get over it

"I'm hungry" Taylor whined.
"Make food." I said.
"Nothing is good" she said. "Can we go get something?"
"Let me go change" I groaned.

Half an hour later I was dressed and down the stairs ready to go.
"Were just going out to grab food and you feel the need to dress up?" she said and rolled her eyes.
"Got to look good no matter where you go"I smirked.
"Yeah, yeah whatever lets go" she said.
I grabbed the keys and we headed outside.

We drove along with the windows down and the radio blaring some kesha song.
We sang loudly, making faces at the passing cars and dancing stupidly.
This was our usual routine when my mom let me and Taylor use the car.

We decided on Denny's and raced inside..
"I'll have pancakes."Taylor said.
"Same for me" I said with a smile.
The waitress nodded and walked away.
"So we should rent some movies tonight." Taylor said
"Yeah! We can have our own little party" I squeaked.
"Yeah, so can we like get some snow caps and some microwaveable popcorn?" Taylor asked.
"Sure we'll just walk to target after we eat."I smiled.
She frowned.
I knew she didn't want to walk but it was right across from Denny's ,she was just lazy.

We ate and talked and laughed about random things...as always.
"What are you starring at?" I said when I noticed Taylor looking behind me.
"That guy, he's kind of cute don't you think?"She said smiling shyly.
I turned around towards the booths my back was facing.
"Which one?" I said when I couldn't place my eyes on any guy she was obviously checking out.
"That one. The one facing this way with the nose ring" she said trying to point but without being noticeable.
"oh! the one sitting across from some dude" I questioned.
She smiled "Yeah"
"Well he is pretty cute."I said
"I know" she said in all smiles.
"Well lets go shall we" I said when we were done.
She frowned, obviously sad she had to go and leave without being noticed by the cute guy.

We walked across the Target parking lot and inside.
"Oooh let's get sour patch kids to" Taylor said when we reached the candy aisle.
"Mkk" I said.
We filled our cart with different types of candy then made our way to the soda aisle filling it up with different sodas as well.
We made our way to the cash register.
Taylor's face fell.
"What's got your face all ugly"I smirked at Taylor.
"L-Look who's an aisle over" she said flicking her head towards the person and aisle over.
I looked over to see the guy from Denny's with the nose ring and turned back to Taylor.
"Your lover!" I screamed in a whisper.
She shook her head "No yours" she seethed.
"What are you talking abo-" I shut up when I saw John, next to the guy with the nose ring.
Were they friends? What were they doing here? Was John the guy at Denny's with the nose ring guy?

I hurried and paid for the stuff and pushed the cart toward the exit.
"Macie cool it. What's wrong?"she asked curiously.
"I don't want him to see me, so lets go" I hissed.
"Macie. Macie. Macie!" she yelled.
But I already ran into the nose ring guys cart.
John was still at the register and I was apologizing to the nose ring guy.
"I'm so sorry. I'm always so clumsy and only at target"I said worriedly.
He laughed."Your fine. I'm pretty clumsy myself"
Taylor was smiling down at her feet.
"I'm Garrett by the way." he added
"I'm Macie and my friend with the ten miles wide smile on her face is Taylor" I said ,laughing a little to myself.
He smiled towards Taylor, and she of course smiled back, blushing like crazy.

"Hey what happened here"John said coming up behind me.
Damn it were caught!
I turned around
"Macie!" John said excitedly.
I smiled falsely "Hey"
"I didn't think I'd see you again"he said.I just nodded.
"Um what Am I missing Johny Boy?" Garrett asked.
"Oh! Haha, this is Macie and Taylor the girls I missed band practice for to take to the hospital"he said informing Garrett.
"Oh!" Garrett said smiling suspiciously.
"Well we got to be going, Taylor and I are having our own little movie party tonight since my moms gone for the weekend and we just stopped to get some snacks" I said grabbing Taylor's arm and pulling her out of the store before smiling back at John and Garrett so
I didn't seem rude.
"Umm alright I guess I'll see ya" John said forcing a small smile, but I could tell it was fake.
He looked sad, but why would he be sad?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry.
I'm posting another one quickly after though!:)
It's going to be cute if I may say so myself' ;)
Well 6 readers, 4 subscribers and I got my first story comment thanks to jennabobenna!!! Thank you!!!<3 Keep reading my lovelies