Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

I'm feeling you, you feeling me?

“Relax” John whispered to me after we all settled back down to watch another movie.
Taylor was sitting in my love seat, Garrett was sitting on the floor a little away from her feet hogging the bowl of new popcorn we made, I was sitting on my couch and John was sitting next to me a feet aways, all watching Nightmare on elm street.
“I’m am relaxed” I hissed.
I was being a little hostile towards John I guess cause having him at my house made me tense for so many reasons.
For one, I wasn’t even suppose to have guys over since my mom was gone….Rule broken!
Two, I was in denial of my feelings for John and having him right next to me made it even harder to deny!
Three, let’s just admit he was irresistible, so it made it harder to resist!
Four, his friend Garrett was hogging the freaking popcorn!!!
“What ever you say” John said snapping me out of my thoughts of making a mental list in my head of why I was so tense.
I just groaned.

It was already a quarter past one and Garrett had spilled all the popcorn on my floor, Taylor was still watching intently at the movie, John was lightly snoring with his body sprawled out and his feet touching my thighs, while I was dozing off.
I pulled myself off the couch and motioned for Taylor to help me wake up the boys and escort them out so I could sleep.
Taylor got up and lightly kicked Garrett awake.
“Sorry to break the news, but you got to wake sleeping beauty and get home” Taylor said giggling a little.
Garrett nodded and got up and made his way over to John.
“John” Garrett groaned, shaking John.
John stirred a little but remained sleeping.
“John, wake up we got to leave” Garrett said shaking him even more.
Again John stirred but still remained unconscious.
I was beginning to think he was playing this whole sleep charade.
I think he was playing this so he didn’t have to leave.
Ever since Johns been here tonight he’s been acing more like a guy.
He’s still been sweet and still been the guy he was at the hospital but he’s been more open and acting more like a guy would act.
I liked it I guess but at the moment I didn’t care to much for it cause I just wanted to kick his ass out and sleep.
“Johnnnnnnnn” Garrett whined one last time before laying himself down back in his spot on the floor.

“Garrett?” I questioned.
“He’s out” Taylor informed “and I’m going to bed, peace!” she said and made her way upstairs, leaving me downstairs with John and Garrett slightly snoring.
I sighed and just gave up.
I shut the TV off and cleaned up the popcorn.
I turned out the lights and went upstairs, changing into a tank top and pajama shorts before nuzzling my way into my comforter and dozing off to dream about the sleeping beauty down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter:(
It's cute though.
It made me think..."hmmmm if John O'callaghan came to my house and pretended to be asleep I wouldn't make him leave, infact I'd prolly cuddle with his so called sleeping body instead of going to my own bed" hahaha creepy I know lol.
Well 11 readers!!! still 5 subscribers sadly:( Need more comments! Keep reading lovelies<3