Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

Baby, my ears are open, and I'm watching you

“Macie. Pssst Macie.” I woke up to hearing Taylor whisper.
She was kneeling over me on my bed, lightly shaking me awake.
“Ugh, what?” I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
“Good job getting Garrett and sleeping beauty out huh?” she smirked.
I had totally forgot that I wound up going to bed without actually forcing the two guys downstairs out of my house.
“Shit”I hissed,getting up and walking over to my drawers and digging out a pair of jeans and a v neck tee shirt.

I walked down stairs cautiously with Taylor tip toeing behind me.
We stopped at the foot of the stairs and peeked into my living room.
Garrett wasn’t on the floor but John was still awkwardly draped over my couch , heavily asleep.
We figured Garrett had finally woke up and went home but obviously forgot to drag sleeping beauty with him so we tip toed further and into the kitchen.
“Shit!” Taylor and I screamed when Garrett came up behind us.
“What’s all the screaming about?” Garrett asked.
“You fucking scared the living hell out of us, we thought you left”Taylor said.
He shrugged” I was just about to make breakfast for the two lovely ladies that let me stay the night at their house “He said with a chipper smile.

Garrett made waffles and I wasn’t the kind of person to decline waffles especially if I didn’t have to make them and Taylor didn’t give a shit since it was being made by Garrett.
Garret cooked and we all laughed as we ate and made little jokes about John and his new found nick name ‘sleeping beauty’.
We all chipped in and cleaned the kitchen up and did the dishes.

“What’s going on here?” John said groggily.
I shot my head up.
“we just made breakfast dude, sorry but you missed it” Garret said.
He groaned”Aww what did you make?” John pouted.
“I made waffles” Garrett smiled.
“Oh then I’m glad I missed out” John said.
Garrett frowned at John’s dis on his waffles.
“So what are you ladies doing today?”John asked.
Taylor and I looked at each other.
I looked at her, my eyes warning that I didn’t want to tag along with the two guys, her eyes pleading with me to venture with the guys so she could get to know Garrett more.
I guess I was a really amazing friend cause I gave in.
“Alright what’s your plans for today sleeping beauty?” I heaved.
He smiled with a crooked smile I hadn’t seen on him before.
It was new, it was mysterious, it was seductive.
“Yay! Let’s go to the lake! “ John squealed.

Taylor and I packed a bag and changed into our swim suits then we headed to Johns house where Garrett and him changed into tank tops and swim shorts.
We drove along listening to the radio silently for the whole half hour ride.
“Were here.”John said flashing me that same crooked smile again.
We all got out of the car and made our way to the dock.
Taylor and I sat our towels down and laid on them.
Garrett threw his shirt off and towards John who caught it and ran straight to the water and jumped in.
“Taylor swim with me” Garret whined.
She shook her head.
“Please, I’m all alone in this big old lake” he cried.
She looked at me and I nodded and she got up, took her tank top and her shorts off and jumped in.

I was always a little fearful of swimming, I still swam but I was still a little iffy about it because I never actually learned how to swim, so I always took my time before actually getting in.
Kids teased me about it I'm middle school, but I got over it.
“Macie?” Taylor said from the water.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Will you get the beach ball I brought from my bag and toss it to me so Garrett and I can play with it?”She asked.
I got up and dug the ball out of her bag and walked back to the end of the dock and threw it to her.
I turned around and watched John take his shirt off so he could get in the water.
John didn’t have the body of a Fitch model, in fact he had a sort of awkward body.
It was awkward yet it was so attractive.
It was fit in a different kind of way.
It had a few tattoos on, tattoos that I didn’t see the first day I met him.
It was hot.
I starred in awe as he rubbed sunscreen on his shoulders.
I probably looked like a creeper just standing straight up with my jaw slightly gaped open and my eyes locked on his chest.
“Heads up” someone yelled in the background.
I ignored it and still kept my gaze on Johns body.
It was just so awkward yet so fine, yet so brilliant yet so amazi-
“what the hell!” I yelped when I was hit with the beach ball.
John heard me and caught my eyes on his chest before I lost my balance and felt myself hit cold water.
I was completely surrounded by water for a few seconds then I emerged and was gasping for breath.
Water started filling my lungs as I kept losing grip of the surface.
Fear rose over me and I screamed until sound finally came out.
Taylor heard me and nudged Garrett and they both started swimming towards me.
The less breaths I was producing the more I freaked out until suddenly I was barely making breaths and then I saw black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!!! She's drowning!
Okay so I in all honesty I can't swim, I just never learned:(
Yet somehow I passed a swim test at the YMCA. Haha
But I still don't trust my swimming ability.
Well What do you guys think is going to happen?
Let me know kay? Cause some more story comments would be appriciated.
Anyway 12 readers now! Sadly still only 5 subscribers and 2 comments!:(
Come on people if there is 12 of you reading then the twelve of you should be a doll and subscribe or at least post a comment with your thoughts:) <3