Status: Complete:)

Listen to Your Heart. Please, for Me?

Our saving grace

As soon as things went black they stayed black.
I wanted to squint my eyes until everything came back into color but I had no control of anything.
I was frightened.
I thought I was dead.
I couldn’t believe I’d be dying due to drowning and I couldn’t believe I’d be dying in the first place.
It was something I couldn’t accept.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! J-just lay her over there” someone cried .
It was faint but it still proved I wasn’t all gone yet.
“God she is clumsy isn’t she?”someone else said with a chuckle that even I could tell was an awkward chuckle.
“Fucking do something!Save her jesus Christ!!!” a girl whined.
It was Taylor.
She was freaking out.
I wish I could tell her to shut up so she wasn’t frustrating whoever was actually trying to put life back into me.
She always was the one to put stress on a stressful situation.

Things went quiet for a minute.
I was really thinking life was shutting down now for me.
But then I felt air.
I felt feeling again, but it was faint and then it was gone.
Then the air was there again and the feeling was there, deeper, longer and again it vanished.
The air filled me again and this time every feeling was back, surrounding my body and once more it disappeared.
Nothing happened for a few minutes.
The voices that had been muttering grew silent.
The feeling that had arose in my body again was gone.
Then out of nowhere the voices still weren’t speaking but I could sense that they were even more silent than what they already were.
And I felt complete numbness for one complete second then every feeling I had previously went to my head which was filling with thoughts, so many thoughts of what was happening.
I felt weird, scared and yet I felt some kind of sweet tingly sensation and then a burst of feeling, of life flushed through me and stayed there.

I felt the cool air blow against my skin and chilled me a little bit since my skin was wet.
I felt my chest rise and collapse in slow motions.
I felt my breath pace calm.
And I still felt the tingly sensation, yet it was only lingering on my lips.

I fluttered my eyes open slowly and lightly, taking in the bright sun.
I heard sighs and managed to turn my head to the side.
Then I saw John.
He was kneeling at my side, his eyes starring down at me.
The green of them were brighter than I had ever seen them before and it was piercing.
He was holding my hand and I managed to smile.
He lightly smiled back.
“Oh thank god Macie don’t fucking scare me like that again!” Taylor cried, pushing past John, making him let go of my hand.
I just laughed the best I could with my dry throat.

John helped me up from the ground and we all decided to leave and head back home.
It was almost 3 in the afternoon and we all Had had enough for the day.
We packed are stuff up, got in the car and I dozed off on the car ride home.

“Eh don’t wake her just carry her upstairs kay?” I heard Taylor direct.
Shortly after I was being picked up and I instantly knew those arms.
They were comforting, strong and safe and they were Johns.
I felt us walk up the stairs and then I was being laid in my bed and the comforter being pulled over me.
I waited for John to leave the room but he didn’t.
Instead it was just silent for a second and then the bed sunk a little and John had kissed my for head and got off the bed and walked out.
What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again my lovelies.
but I update more frequently so it all makes up for it I hope???:)
So John saved her! Awwww<3
Well I'm up to 18 readers, and yet still only 5 subscribers:( come on people I love how my amount of readers are going up every chapter but I would really love some new comments, don't be silent readers! And Subscribe for goodness sake!:)