Status: Completed

Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me

Chapter 138

“Hey Becka,” Jordan greeted my roommate, and she turned around in surprise.

“Staal? What are you doing here?” she asked, and he was a little taken aback by her response. Clearly he was here with me.

“Um, Cam and I went to the rink to work out?” he told her, his statement sounding like a question, and then we heard the water turn off in the bathroom.

“Oh, you have company,” he smirked.

“So you brought him home for once,” I teased, and she swatted at me.

“Shut up – it’s not like you were here! I told him you had a, um… friend you were going to see,” she hissed so that the team Captain didn’t hear as he walked towards the kitchen.

“Hey! Cam, Gronk, how are you? You guys have a good summer?” Sid asked, all smiles as he saw the two of us.

“Yeah! How about you?”

“Great! Went and saw all of my family, I’ve been back for about two weeks now,” he said, and I raised an eyebrow. Becka never told me he’d come back to Pittsburgh early, and her face was a deep shade of pink.

“Oh, what brought you back so early?” I teased, and he smiled before his eyes flicked to Becka momentarily.

“Just missed it,” he replied, not needing to mention the real reason he’d came back early.

“Well, I’m gonna head down to CONSOL and get my workout in – see you guys later,” he nodded to us, before pulling Becka in for a quick hug and pecking her lips. “See you later.”

“See you,” she managed to whisper in return and moments later he was out the door.

“Damn girl! You’ve got him whipped!” I burst about two minutes later, and Becka turned tomato red.

“Shut up – somebody else here is pretty whipped too,” she shot back, and Jordan snorted.

“Who said I’m whipped?”

“Your little brother, your older brothers, and the fact that you managed to whip up a romantic picnic dinner for your girlfriend when you would’ve balked at the thought of one before you two started dating,” she informed him, and Jordan tried to find some kind of argument but couldn’t, and instead crossed his arms.

“Doesn’t make me whipped. Means I’m a gentleman,” he grumbled.

“Yes you are a gentleman,” I agreed, kissing his cheek to get him to stop pouting.

“See?” he asked Becka, who shook her head at us; I’d wrapped my arms around my towering blonde boyfriend and leaned my head against his chest.

“Sure, sure. So what brings you two here?”

“Well, I’ve got to meet with Shero and them this afternoon,” I told her, feeling a little nauseous again.

“Are you gonna…?”

“I think so,” I nodded, and she flung herself at me to hug me.

“Do you want me to take you or anything?”

“I’m gonna go,” Jordan told her, and I nodded.

“It’s up to you Becks; I don’t want to be a pain,” I told her, and she shook her head.

“Well of course I’m coming then. Somebody will have to entertain your overgrown five year old over there,” she smirked, and again Jordan pouted.

“She is so mean to me!” he complained, and I giggled.

“Aww honey she’s just jealous Sid hasn’t hit six feet,” I cooed, and Becka slapped my arm.

“Not true! Why would I be jealous of him?” she demanded, and Jordan stuck out his tongue, obviously delighted with my explanation.

“Because I’m tall, incredibly charming and devilishly good looking? Did I mention tall?” he suggested, and I had to shake my head at him.

“Shut up Staal or I will kick you out of my apartment,” she warned him, and I pressed a finger to his lips to cut off any argument he was about to make.

“Don’t push your luck,” I told him, and he shrugged before he wrapped his arms around me.

“You’re gonna shower before that meeting, right? To be honest you two stink,” Becka told me, and I shrugged.

“I don’t know… maybe,”

“EWW!”

“I’M OBVIOUSLY KIDDING!” I shot back, and soon we were laughing.

“Do you want me to go home and shower and then pick the two of you up?” Jordan asked, and again I shrugged.

“You can shower here if you want – I probably have a T-shirt of yours somewhere,” I told him.
“And you are showering separately,”

“Oh come on, you mean we can’t have hot shower sex?” Jordan asked, sarcasm dripping off of his voice as he rolled his eyes at my best friend.

“That’s nasty Jord,” I shook my head, and he smirked.

“Oh, you haven’t seen—”

“No!” We both cut him off, and he chuckled to himself as he followed me to my room to look for a clean shirt for him. I was digging through my drawer when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into his body, his lips hard on my neck.

“I bet you wouldn’t believe the fun we could have in the shower,” he whispered, his voice husky.

“Jord—”

“Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it babe,” he said, and nipped my neck before backing away and sitting on my bed, his jeans looking almost a little tight in the front.

I found the T-shirt I had been looking for, and when I turned back to him couldn’t resist straddling his lap and kissing him hard. He’d obviously been waiting for some kind of reaction like this, as his hands were on my ass pushing me into his hips.

“Don’t start what we can’t finish,” he breathily warned me, and I let out a groan of complaint.

“Well we could book it to your place and shower there,” I suggested, making him moan.

“Damn, please don’t give me any ideas. How about after this meeting we drop Becka off, go to my place and I’ll have my way with you?” he offered, his voice low as he squeezed his hands before biting into my neck softly.

“That sounds tempting,” I admitted, wanting to push him over backwards and just forget about the meeting I had. Until my lovely roommate started banging on my door.

“What is taking you two so long? I swear to God, if you two are having sex in there…”

“Oh, Jordan! Oh my God! Yes!” I called, just to piss her off, and made Jordan chuckle.

“Oh Baby,” he growled, playing along, but he pushed his hips up at me and nearly made me moan for real.

“EW! YOU TWO ARE DISGUSTING!”

“Come on, it’s not like you and Sid weren’t doing the dirty last night!” I snorted, and she didn’t have a reply for me, and after Jordan and I shared a look we burst out laughing.

“You’re a jerk. Both of you,” she declared before heading to the living room.

“That was hilarious,” I gasped, my head against Jordan’s neck as we both tried to get a hold on our laughter. Mine was cut off abruptly as he rolled, switching our positions as he laid on top of me. His mouth was rough against my lips, and I melted into him, feeling his fingers work the button of my jeans.

“Jordy…” I breathed, and he shook his head before kissing me again and sliding them off of me. His mouth was trailing down my neck, his hands running over my thighs and I was all but trembling underneath of him.

“Jordy…” I repeated, and when he pressed his body into mine I realized his jeans were down around his knees.

“We can’t… Becka would kill us…” I weakly protested.

“Becka won’t have to know,” he answered, and I stopped arguing. Jordan slid both of our underwear off, and I clung to him, my mouth on his neck in an attempt to keep quiet. We managed to, and by the time Jordan shooed me to the bathroom to go have a shower I was tired enough to just curl up under the covers with him and stay there all day.

“Jesus you two – you’re like a couple of horny teenagers,” Becka rolled her eyes at me without looking away from the television as I got a couple towels out of the closet.

“Whatever – I highly doubt you and Sid are any better,” I retorted, and she shrugged.

“What can I say – the boy has some crazy stamina,” she nonchalantly replied.

“Oh, and Jordan doesn’t?” I asked, and she just shrugged.

“Whatever – I’m going to shower,” I said, glad she hadn’t looked away from the TV and therefore didn’t see my tomato red face. It was weird enough talking about my sex life with Jordan, even weirder to think about my Captain and my best friend going at it.

I showered quickly and went back to my room to get dressed, finding Jordan still sprawled out across my bed.

“That was quick,” he commented before sitting up.

“Yes it was – now put some pants on so you don’t scare my roommate and go shower,” I told him with a kiss. Instead he pulled me into him, and tugged at my towel.

“No, bad Jordan. You already had your fun – now go get your butt in the shower,” I reprimanded him, and with a pout he found his jeans and slid them on; the denim hanging ridiculously low off of his hips, and I gave them a joking tug up, seeing as he hadn’t bothered to put his boxers back on.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and as I went to go to the living room to wait was met at my bedroom door by a dripping wet Jordan dressed only in a towel.

“Like what you see?” he asked with a smirk, leaning against the doorframe and raising his eyebrows at me.

“Yes I do, and I’ll appreciate it a lot more when we don’t have to be somewhere for a specific time,” I told him, giving his ass a pat as I walked past him. I heard his laughter even as I sat down in the living room, and Becka just eyed me suspiciously.

“Can you two just go bang a few times and get it over with? You’re almost sickening together,” she said, and I snorted.

“How would you know if we did or didn’t?” I shot back, and she gasped at me.

“WHAT?”

“I’M TEASING DAMNIT!”

“Jesus you scared me – I sure hope you’re going home with him tonight – I think you two need to blow off a little steam,” she smirked, and I huffed.

“More like you just want the apartment to yourself so you can bang my Captain,” I retorted, and soon we were throwing the insults at each other. Jordan stood between the kitchen and living room looking scared and shocked as he took in what was going on. We took one look at him, looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“You two are okay?” he asked slowly, and we nodded.

“Yes! We love each other, it just wouldn’t be right if we didn’t give each other a hellish time about this,” Becka replied like it was incredibly obvious.

“Okay… well then, should we head out?” he asked, looking to me. I took a deep breath and stood up, pushing my hair out of my face. It was getting longer, and it was getting to the point I was finding it annoying when it was in my face all the time. But I knew if I wanted my long hair back this is what I had to do.

“Yeah, I think so,” I nodded, and managed a smile for them as they both looked worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)