‹ Prequel: One Last Kiss
Status: Finished

I Must Be Dreaming

I Must Be Dreaming

“Shea?!”

“Shea?!”

“Shea?!”

“Shea?!”

I heard them talking about me, or calling me. Whoever they were. My mind was fuzzy. Everything was fading away. I felt my body turn over. “Shea, Love look at me” “Edward, she’s is fading fast. I don’t know, faster then last time. I don’t know” “I won’t let her go. Not again.”

I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It was only for a second then, there was burning. So much burning. Everywhere threw out my body. It sucked! I just wanted it to stop. I don’t know how. But it sucked. It felt like I was on fire. And not in a good way either.

It felt like it lasted forever. I didn’t know what to do, but I felt like I was going to either cry or scream. Maybe cry while I was screaming. I wasn’t completely sure. But that didn’t change the fact that it fucking hurt. It was actually more annoying then painful at one point. But that didn’t last long.

But the pain slowly started to subside after god only knows how long. So much that I heard my own heartbeat. And I heard my own heartbeat stop.

But that’s when my eyes opened….

I looked around confused. Was this a dream. What the hell was going on. I felt an arm on my and jumped back. In less then a second I was across the room crouched down. Edward was looking at me from the side of the bed. I blinked slightly and he walked over to me. “Shea?” I slowly stood up and looked around.

Everyone was in the room. “Edward?” he nodded. My voice was higher then normal. I blinked slightly and walked over to the mirror. My eyes widened as I looked at myself. I was paler and my eyes were red. I reached out to touch the mirror. What was going on?

“I told you, I wasn’t going to lose you again Shea. And I wasn’t about to.” I looked at him confused. He moved next to me and I saw that our skin tones…were the same. I blinked slightly. “You changed me” he nodded and wrapped his arms around me. I was surprised, he was…warm-ish. More like the same temperature. “I asked you to marry me. I wasn’t letting you get out of it that easy. “

I smiled slightly and looked at him.

“Then Let’s Get This Party Started.”
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, my story is over :( i hope you liked it.